Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Default Returning player after 2 years or so...

Have a couple questions for you fine men and women.

Where do I get the wizzy port spells for Velious? I only found one of them, are the rest mob drops? The Wiki seemed inconclusive.

Also, any particularly good leveling guilds out there known for taking casual scum such as myself? I checked the Guild Discussion board but it looks like it is mostly raiding guilds on there.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

I assume you have the Iceclad portal from the gypsy vendors? The others are on Guardian Trekolz in Skyshrine. You need to be on good terms with claws of veeshan or have someone buy them for you.

You can also get them as drops from mobs in various zones.

Translocate/group translocate are dropped.

Future translocate spells (and portal fragment consumables) to specific spires are going to be found in Temple of Sol Ro. Temple of Solusek Ro Terbkyn Zelbus Caster Quest NPC Area (441,-72)

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...+velious+ports

Zone: Skyshrine
Vendor: Guardian Trekolz
Location: +322, -874 This is a secret area. In order to find it, Enter Skyshrine. Go through the first gate, turn left. At the next intersection, turn left and then an immediate right. Go up the stairs then take the first right. Go all the way to the end of this hall, past all the doors then turn left. This hallway will dead end, but at the dead end you fall through to the spell vendor room.
Ignore the above location and follow this map. =)
I have not checked this to confirm but it sounds like a very logical place. Thanks Grimone!
5:03pm PST -Graffe
Closed Thread