Bertoxxulous 13 46.43%
Rodcet Nife 7 25.00%
Other 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 04:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, it does seem a little odd being a rogue following Roddy.

But I guess you'd be like the peacekeeper from For Honor or some shit. But not really.
I dunno. Rogues are weird, Roddy's an alien. Nothing make sense.

So it sort of makes sense.

I do find it interesting that the choice falls between sworn enemies in the Pantheon though.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

I envision a Roddy Nife Rogue as being a remorseful mob doctor. Remorsefully slashing people up with his/her scalpels, then whipping out the bandages at the fight end to patch things up. Would use poisons with an anaesthesia / paralysis theme.

An alternative interpretation could be a crazed loon attempting to 'lobotomize' mobs displaying 'harmful behaviours'.

Gearwise focus on disease and poison resists. Hp to make cheals more effective. Try to hunt in places where the denizens are diseased, e.g. Warrens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, following Bert would be pretty easy. i mean all you gotta do is liek be gross basically. Lotta ways in which to be unclean and promote disease. There of course simple acts of disgust such as abstaining from hand washing, showering and cleaning of weapons/tools. There also the chance to propagate disease by indulging in more lurid ambitions at every opportunity you get, serving as vessel of malevolence in service of the great plague. You could also work to institute disease of a social nature, introducing harmful thoughts and promoting destructive practices such as nbg, camps & lines.

Following Rod is gonna be a lot harder (no pun intended), ESPECIALLY as a rogue. You gotta reconcile your poking of great magnitude with the ambitions of the PRIME HEALER somehow and that take a bit more work. You could do use more on your other rogue my duties liek stealth and theft, working to relieve persons of things detrimental to they health. Be the threat physical or mental (such as valuable items promoting greed or lust), you can spare people the pain of them with theft and thereby promote healing. You could also focus on elminating things that promote conflict (be they creatures or whatever) and by extension promote healing in the realm you extracted them from :3

good luck ^^
Closed Thread