Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
super skinny ribs are only attractive on biological females.

laws of nature.
good point i was just being nice. Good ribs are more fem. He needs that HRT
Old 08-18-2021, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i survived the original covid (which was way worse than these variants imo) i was on a starvation diet and refusing to eat meat. but i probably died from starvation suicide and also this isn't real and my symptoms were the most mild of everyone who was infected, the end results were god awful for the heathens and poor ppl who did get truly 100% raptured and not maybe just slide stepped into an alternate extended covid timeline

It's not sustainable tho.

It does have certain benifits SHORT term and not in extreme cases. for like extended periods ur nails will fall out and ur teeth will be hollow and crack

and it's dangerous when taken to the extreme and only raw food is cooked or u are extremely chalorie restricted

we need a lot of fat in our diets and we don't get the proper oils and fats from processed plant foods or whole plant foods, it's not like we are living in the land of fresh olives, avacados, and pressing our own crops for fatty oils etc.

also hydrogenated vegtable oil don't count
Last edited by starkind; 08-18-2021 at 09:40 PM..
Old 08-18-2021, 10:49 PM
Banned

This is where Dr Erasmus' advice, and perhaps MCT coconut oil, avocado oil, other various cold pressed stuffs, and if you're not lactose I tolerant, some intense metabolic training with raw milk, including rennet and such for aging cheese(for balance) and ample honey n nut butters. Maybe keep "Fish" which you catch yourself, standing in the river knee-deep in hip weighters in a Hallmark sunset on the copper river in Alaska
You can probably take pictures of it and sell them as NFTs to people who don't get to do what you're doing, so they can use it as a background on their windows 11, or 27 desktop, so you won't have to "work"
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-18-2021 at 10:58 PM..
Old 08-19-2021, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do know you see what you are doing, that you interface with me in the same sense Cecily does, knife in hand with a black sky roiling over the jagged landscape of your mind
I love this description so much. That is exactly the type of energy I try to bring to small talk and other everyday interactions.
Old 08-19-2021, 08:25 AM
Banned

"Prosecutors are arguing that school resources officers are inherently different from other law enforcement officers and should be considered caregivers."

You see how the court will just MAKE SHIT UP ON THE FLY to appease a political agenda?

All.. .. and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns..
Closed Thread