Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 05:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you even posted this and continue to comment is pathetic lol. Talk about hypocrisy

Also who cares if someone asked for advice and what forum they asked for it on?

And as far as life success, it’s pretty easy for you to not lie about it when you clearly don’t have any. Anyone who posts like you is obviously maladjusted and wouldn’t be able to rise to a significant level of success in society.

Him posting about not being able to find employment, having to send all of his money to his parents because of his substance abuse problems etc is especially funny because at the time he was making those posts at FohGuild forums he was shitting up these forums personally attacking others.

As for me just know im smilin hard from my home office while i bully Chortles the American Goblino in rants and flames.

I can only conclude you are a gigantic pussy based on your post, hope this helps.
Old 01-26-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Spending your work day stalking one elf forum troll's activity on a separate elf forum, and live reporting back to rnf.

Unbelievably rustled & immersed, but I am sure you are thriving.
Old 01-26-2022, 05:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spending your work day stalking one elf forum troll's activity on a separate elf forum, and live reporting back to rnf.

Unbelievably rustled & immersed, but I am sure you are thriving.

You make it sound like way more work than it is. You also sound like a gigantic pussy. Hope this helps
Old 01-26-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas_ham69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make it sound like way more work than it is. You also sound like a gigantic pussy. Hope this helps
Hope he acknowledges you one day , hope that helps.
Old 01-26-2022, 06:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Snortles is what I would consider a good egg, but it was funny when that chick in the RnF discord exposed him for trying to hook up with her until he found out she wasn't trans but instead an actual woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 01-26-2022, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is proper elf-journalism tho
Old 01-26-2022, 07:00 PM
Banned

Wink

B-B-B-BUT G-G-G-G-G-GUYS HE DID A THING 10 YEARS AGO
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(lol)
Old 01-26-2022, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas_ham69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Him posting about not being able to find employment, having to send all of his money to his parents because of his substance abuse problems etc is especially funny because at the time he was making those posts at FohGuild forums he was shitting up these forums personally attacking others.

As for me just know im smilin hard from my home office while i bully Chortles the American Goblino in rants and flames.

I can only conclude you are a gigantic pussy based on your post, hope this helps.
Home office? You must not be that important if you don’t need to be in the actual office. At my company it’s mostly back office and extremely junior people who are still working from home. But hey I guess it’s nice quality of life in exchange for not making as much money
Old 01-27-2022, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

"m-m-my feelings are hurt, daddy Rogean ban the bad man I am your simp" - LulzSect

What a cuck
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-27-2022, 02:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's almost as if this has a magnet for drug addicted, mom basement dwelling losers. Chasing a false sense of accomplishment on a 20 year old game, imagine if this server overnight just perma shutdown. I wonder how many people that would genuinely be depressed and not know what to do with there time. That's when the reality would smack them right in the face.
qft
Closed Thread