Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Holocaust. Trumptards don't want middle school kids learning about the Holocaust.
yeah that'll get em!

the only way to learn about the holocaust is by reading some obscure graphic novel that i never heard of until today

there is definitely not thousands of books and documentaries about the holocaust.

but Democrat pedo books in school libraries, our kids will die without those!
Old 01-27-2022, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh? Who doesn't want that? Not that I'm a trump guy, as I've stated a million times.

The thing people are against is teaching young white kids that they carry racial blood guilt due to the crimes of their forfathers. I mean it's like a biblically fucked up thing to be teaching kids who barely understand anything about the world, and trust whatever adults tell them. There's a reason parents are so mad about this shit, and even more tellingly maybe is that there's a reason school boards are working so hard to obscure parents from any input or even knowledge of what's being taught specifically. I personally don't recall ever having that issue at public school. The PTA meetings were like "we're teaching math and the civil war this year." and the parents were like "okay yup sounds good".
You read it here, folks. Baler is absolutely sure thirteen year olds are too immature to even hear the word holocaust mentioned in the classroom.
Old 01-27-2022, 04:13 PM
Banned

It's like we all collectively forgot about those stickers they put on biology textbooks when I was a kid

I mean I suppose it's not the same thing as banning them outright, but it was a step in that direction. I don't even remember how long they were around, or if it was something that was just being considered

I don't think telling kids the truth about American history is the same thing as telling precious little white children that they are stained by the crimes of their ancestors. They cover lots of bad stuff in schools that kids may or may not take personal responsibility for, depends on the kid
Old 01-27-2022, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s probably a resource/space issue. We knew record numbers of migrants were coming to the border since Biden took office. The detention centers simply had no more room to hold them and process them in immigration courts, and conditions (especially with Covid running through them) were becoming increasingly inhumane

So it appears the new policy has been to just “catch and release” them all into the US. The odd thing is that it’s done at night, and the staff doing the transporting when interviewed seem to have no idea what’s going on. They may have been instructed to say that, but they sound genuine in interviews I’ve heard

It’s colder at night in these areas so it’s not like working at this time is to help with temperatures (in az doing projects at night is very much a thing in the summer). That and no official explanation or announcement makes me think that whatever this operation is, it is either illegal or else it would NOT be well-received by the American public, and that includes Dems. Because if it would be well-received by the majority of the country, why all the cloak and dagger
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t recall if it’s this video but it appears they are wearing (or some are wearing) ankle monitors. They also are carrying a packet containing instructions on how to remove those ankle monitors whenever they want. Lol kidding they will have to figure that out on their own in a few days. This seems to imply that they are either criminals (unlikely) or that they have an upcoming immigration court date that ICE wants them to attend (most likely)

It appears to be catch and release, just done secretly:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Perhaps other holding facilities around the country.

I wonder if they could stay within 100 miles of a land border, seaport, or airport and not technically violate their release. One(?) of the security agencies(DHS? ICE?) has wide powers in those areas.
Old 01-27-2022, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You read it here, folks. Baler is absolutely sure thirteen year olds are too immature to even hear the word holocaust mentioned in the classroom.
Huh? I literally said I learned history in public school, including things like the holocaust, when I was a teenager, and that's fine. What are you talking about?
Old 01-27-2022, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

When I was a kid they made it seem like the nazis were burning like good books but it turns out it was like mostly communist propaganda, so that's an interesting thing about "learning history" from comic books and indiana jones movies.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:18 PM
Banned

The important thing to always remember about the nazis is that they were human beings. Same for the stalinists. History is important because we aren't any different than the figures of history, in that we are all human beings. Humans are therefor clearly capable of unspeakable atrocities, and it's worth understanding how that happens.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:37 PM
Banned

Let's not forget that human beings produced the television show Young Sheldon

I'm gonna go watch some 90 Day Fiance bbl
Old 01-27-2022, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The important thing to always remember about the nazis is that they were human beings. Same for the stalinists. History is important because we aren't any different than the figures of history, in that we are all human beings. Humans are therefor clearly capable of unspeakable atrocities, and it's worth understanding how that happens.
I wonder if it went down like this

moms and dads: youv kidz are lazy!
commie punks: shutup you sound like ze naziz!
moms & dads: shtop being lazy!
commie punks: shutup nazi momz! dadz!
moms & dads: wi're not naziz!
commie punks: yaz u are! nazi!
nazi suporters: VINE DEN VE VIL DO VAT NEEDZ TO BE DONE TO MAKE U NOT LAZY
Old 01-27-2022, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was a kid they made it seem like the nazis were burning like good books but it turns out it was like mostly communist propaganda, so that's an interesting thing about "learning history" from comic books and indiana jones movies.
I'm pretty sure they actually burned much more than just communist propaganda (in fact anything deemed un-German or too Jewish), but you're the Nazi expert here.
Closed Thread