Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2022, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shoo.. Go have an argument with yourself again.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...44#post3416244
Old 01-28-2022, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn that's quite a pickle, that situation was like designed in a lab to get reactionaries to react. transgender stuff, violence against kids, and it involves COMMIEFORNIA

plus gascon is a former beat cop, now DA, and grew up in cuba under castro's communism, and was endorsed by bernie lol. 'far left' according to fox news. i guess as cops go, sure
OR

it's just reality and that's why people people keep bringing up those things. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2022, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten
Shoo.. Go have an argument with yourself again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, why did you delete the post describing yourself as F0rmsh1fter; did you not realize you were logged in as Trexller? You have to admit at the very least something odd was happening. I mean F0rmsh1fter is crazy but I guess he could have hacked your account. You should probably contact Rogen. F0rmsh1fter has been banned under other names on the site.
Old 01-28-2022, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OR

it's just reality and that's why people people keep bringing up those things. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh neoliberal California politicians feigning as "progressive" is very real, that's why I feel no need to defend that tragedy of justice. Hope the liberals defending "progressive" former pig Gascon's policies have a great time and that they stay on subject

If they need whataboutism ammunition, I am happy to make suggestions. I didn't even know that guy existed until I read the Fox News article describing him as "far left"

I guess within the narrow scope of American politics, sure, "far left"
Old 01-28-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh neoliberal California politicians feigning as "progressive" is very real, that's why I feel no need to defend that tragedy of justice. Hope the liberals defending "progressive" former pig Gascon's policies have a great time and that they stay on subject

If they need whataboutism ammunition, I am happy to make suggestions. I didn't even know that guy existed until I read the Fox News article describing him as "far left"

I guess within the narrow scope of American politics, sure, "far left"
the new definition of left as police aboltionists is a gambit to bust the last strong union, imo.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:20 AM
Banned

That'd be cool, which is a fun thing to think about since that's one of the few unions I am diametrically opposed to, but I don't think anything is that deliberate

I'd love to see a leftist populist leader to unite the clans even if I am deeply skeptical of anyone who potentially would attempt to do so
Old 01-28-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That'd be cool, which is a fun thing to think about since that's one of the few unions I am diametrically opposed to, but I don't think anything is that deliberate

I'd love to see a leftist populist leader to unite the clans even if I am deeply skeptical of anyone who potentially would attempt to do so
You're in favor of union busting? Wtf
Old 01-28-2022, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're in favor of union busting? Wtf
when it comes to the cops, you bet i am

At least the modern american incarnation of cops

So is the IWW, cops and prison guards literally can't join (unless they lie about their job, the wobblies don't seem to check)
Old 01-28-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the IWW wobblies
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2022, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone see that video where the 60 cops all took more than 1 shot at the guy holding the knife who was standing 20 feet from anyone?

Same institution he left defends every day when they talk about jan 6

The war mongering blue life matters demorats cant stop defending this shit.
Closed Thread