Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2022, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl dude in a public bathroom

I guess that isn't a big deal to you. unreal you tryin to drag Rittenhouse into this thread. Pathetic.
You are being hypocritical. You can’t have both ways. Laws am I right. Wish they could be changed for something blatantly wrong. Some Judges stand by them even if they are biase (playing their bias ringtone during court proceedings.)
Last edited by Botten; 01-28-2022 at 01:27 AM..
Old 01-28-2022, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone loses under leftist rule.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are being hypocritical. You can’t have both ways. Laws am I right. Wish they could be changed for something blatantly wrong. Some Judges stand by them even if they are biase (playing their bias ringtone during court proceedings.)
He plead guilty to sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl

It's an obvious injustice man. pretending otherwise is a sure sign of mental illness

seek help
Old 01-28-2022, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But.. to be expected from the same guy who posts as an antisemitic on troll accounts.
Holy shit this guy is retarded

Where in MY ENTIRE post history does there exist an anti-semitic comment?

back to the OP: So Libtards, go ahead and explain the legal logic here, and how it benefits our society as a whole?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgend...ting-sentenced
Last edited by Trexller; 01-28-2022 at 01:45 AM..
Old 01-28-2022, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He plead guilty to sexually assaulting a 10 year old girl

It's an obvious injustice man. pretending otherwise is a sure sign of mental illness

seek help
You don’t see the irony that you want laws changed in one state over another’s? Hey I do too. The Wisconsin verdict based on their laws was BS too.

Old 01-28-2022, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Well one thing is for sure, America is a lot more fun and better and well respected than it was 20 years ago.
Old 01-28-2022, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well one thing is for sure, America is a lot more fun and better and well respected than it was 20 years ago.
Oh man I haven't had a chance to use this in quite awhile:

Thanks OBAMA
Old 01-28-2022, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where in MY ENTIRE post history does there exist an anti-semitic comment?

back to the OP: So Libtards, go ahead and explain the legal logic
Then Legal laws should be followed in one state but not another?

Well I guess you want your form of justice in both accounts.. Pun intended!

Old 01-28-2022, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Then Legal laws should be followed in one state but not another?

Well I guess you want your form of justice in both accounts.. Pun intended!

The only reason you think I am an alt account is because you are a newcomer. You didn't post here until you got banned from the servers for multi-boxing (botten)

Your ADHD is so bad that you can't even stay on topic, there are several other threads about rittenhouse.

I posted about the lunatics in CA, you didn't.

I know people like you, everyone does. 98 IQ, smart enough to work a job, but not smart enough to understand how far behind most IQs that you are. Poor vernacular, laughing at your own jokes, slapping yourself on the back, while never actually making a genuine point to anyone.

sorry your lunch table is so lonely.
Old 01-28-2022, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only reason you think I am an alt account is because you are a newcomer. You didn't post here until you got banned from the servers for multi-boxing (botten)
LoL, what? Oh, lol you think my name means I bot? You never watched Ben 10 .. really; it’s a pun on that. Seriously?! You think I multibox? Damn your old. Ha !

Quote:
Your ADHD is so bad that you can't even stay on topic, there are several other threads about rittenhouse.

I posted about the lunatics in CA, you didn't.
Boring new but similar topic. Why is this GOP Pedo Matt Gaetz still in office? Just so gross.

A witness corroborated the claim that Rep. Matt Gaetz was told in 2017 he'd had sex with a minor, report says