Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2022, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been hospitalized multiple times since childhood on psychwards. I can't imagine a psychiatric prison should be less strict. Not exactly "time".

Yes I've seen the tiktok of the guy pacing. That's because he had energy and nothing to do with it. Giving him harmful options or opportunities to harm with that energy is more harmful then putting him in a small confined space to pace tho.

So yes I'm intimately familiar with it. We all have the capability to be developed within us to sit in silence and peace. If you cannot do that solitary confinement is going to be the least of your problems. R.i.p.
I have been in jail briefly, not prison, and I have been in rehab before

But I feel like it is a mistake to assume medical or psych isolation is identical to punitive solitary confinement

I am not a total prison abolitionist, but I do think there are a lot of practices in America that are unnecessarily cruel. And in certain places, there are even worse punitive practices
Old 01-28-2022, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yknow the way to prevent at least the rapes as a result of faking being trans?

Make a rule that you can say you are trans until you are blue in the face, but you can’t go to a women’s correctional facility or into a women’s bathroom until you man up and cut that dick off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any trans woman serving time in a men's facility is effectively being sentenced to being raped, that is to say cruel and unusual punishment. Solitary confinement has its own issues, but I think that would be way preferable. Guess conservative snowflakes would cry about special treatment. Seems a little extreme to require an elective surgery with a 3 month recovery time and high risks of complications, but I absolutely agree: Post-op trans women do not belong in men's facilities.
Old 01-28-2022, 02:23 PM
Banned

The police state. And keeping violent criminals on life support is what keeps the prison system a death sentence to virtually anyone of any real virtue whatsoever.

Solitary confinement is bad for regular inmates and nonviolent crimes shouldn't result in that kind of treatment. Although when those nonviolent people start acting up and being disruptive to the virtuos prisoner you are now creating a bigger problem.

Anyway. We incarcerate people for just doing what they need to survive or police themselves. So. We should probably address that first. As well as reevaluating what we do with drug addictions, dependence.

Not to mention half of inmates are likely flat out insane and have been mistreated and neglected so. I'm not saying they should be free or legally able to own guns and vote and shit. Some could go to communes tho. Where they live under surveillance and have no rights and are responsible for feeding and caring for themselves. So that when they do fuck up again it's game over.
Old 01-28-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway. We incarcerate people for just doing what they need to survive
There's a video going around that crap house reddit that people are circle jerking about the humanbeingbro cop that brought the delivery from the uber eats person he arrested.

It's like, you arrested someone working trying to pay for their shitty traffic late ticket warent, seized their car, and are a bro because you brought someone cold fastfood?

ATTIKA ATTIKA

(some of you probubly assume that the guy had a warrent for stranglign kids, but the odds are it was for rolling through a stop and he didnt appear at the bureaucracy bullshit center)
Old 01-28-2022, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree House Republican Matt Gaetz is a disgusting Pedophile.

Glad you agree he needs to be removed from office. Just so gross.

Others: If your visit the thread for the first time please read further:
A witness corroborated the claim that Rep. Matt Gaetz was told in 2017 he'd had sex with a minor, report says

I hadn't heard of this story till you just posted this so I decided to do some reading and discovered from your own link that you are full of shit.

He added Gaetz was "equally shocked and disturbed by this revelation" and that "there was no further contact with this individual until after her 18th birthday."

"After nearly a year of false rumors, not a shred of evidence has implicated Congressman Gaetz in wrongdoing," his chief of staff told Insider on Thursday.

Well done kid, well done.

There's also a massive difference between forcibly molesting a pre-pubescent 10 year old that has no idea what's happening and some dude hooking up with a chick he met on tinder/snapchat or whatever who is a willing partner and lied about their age. They aren't even in the same universe as far as accusations go.
Old 01-28-2022, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit this guy is retarded

Where in MY ENTIRE post history does there exist an anti-semitic comment?

back to the OP: So Libtards, go ahead and explain the legal logic here, and how it benefits our society as a whole?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgend...ting-sentenced
Who monitors arrests of trans people for sex crimes..?? Fox news viewers, of course. Who else is obsessed with trans people that much? Well besides you guys.

Does it make you mad? Then good. Its all about owning the right nowadays. As long as you're upset, good. Do more of it. Nothing matters.

How come you dont post about this every time a girl get abused..? Just this one time.. Weird. Almost like, you need an excuse to talk about something..
Old 01-28-2022, 05:54 PM
Banned

Wait wait.. fox news is that company that had a several decade history of sexual abuse and sexual harassment of its female employee's to the tune of millions of dollars? Wasnt the head of fox news the guy who chased women around with his penis out and told them "if you dont sleep with me you will not have a career in news" ?? That fox news cares about people being molested?? The same "grab em by the pussy" propaganda network?? LOL hilarious.
Old 01-28-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

We should pray for the trans people.
Old 01-28-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait wait.. fox news is that company that had a several decade history of sexual abuse and sexual harassment of its female employee's to the tune of millions of dollars? Wasnt the head of fox news the guy who chased women around with his penis out and told them "if you dont sleep with me you will not have a career in news" ?? That fox news cares about people being molested?? The same "grab em by the pussy" propaganda network?? LOL hilarious.
and CNN is squeaky clean.

sorry no woman ever let you touch her pussy, otherwise you would know that pussy grabbing occurs during consensual relations.

incel life has gotta be rough, and lonely 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Old 01-28-2022, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legitimately don't understand what this has to do with "libs"