Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2022, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

I cant believe we're living smack dab in the middle of the tribulation and people be like shocked about stuff still.
Old 01-28-2022, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legitimately don't understand what this has to do with "libs"
I think you're trying to play like Jacksonian market democracy has much at all to do with TYOOL 2022 despite the 150 year Long March the party has undertaken to create new positive rights for every outgroup to gain political advantage.

Jib r8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2022, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any trans woman serving time in a men's facility is effectively being sentenced to being raped, that is to say cruel and unusual punishment. Solitary confinement has its own issues, but I think that would be way preferable. Guess conservative snowflakes would cry about special treatment. Seems a little extreme to require an elective surgery with a 3 month recovery time and high risks of complications, but I absolutely agree: Post-op trans women do not belong in men's facilities.
Fair enough good points, rapes don’t just go one direction. I agree they shouldn’t mix
Old 01-28-2022, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

yeah isnt prison just a like rapes for everyone and our generation has done jack shit about it? Great example of how hope and change was bullshit.
Old 01-28-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legitimately don't understand what this has to do with "libs"
brain too smoothe
Old 01-28-2022, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

my generation: watches American Me in school
30 years later: changes nothing.
Old 01-28-2022, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah isnt prison just a like rapes for everyone and our generation has done jack shit about it? Great example of how hope and change was bullshit.
I think that's how it was intended as a crime deterrent.
Old 01-28-2022, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So there have been like a bajillion straight child molesters, and ... one trans child molester.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, historically trans people are less than 2% of the population so any argument for occurrence rates needs to be normalized for population size. Same as trying to compare crime rates across ethnicities or any other comparisons of the population
Old 01-28-2022, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

botten gonna be the first MAP to come out of the closet on elf forums

callin it now
Old 01-29-2022, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, historically trans people are less than 2% of the population so any argument for occurrence rates needs to be normalized for population size. Same as trying to compare crime rates across ethnicities or any other comparisons of the population
So there should be more than one? Trans people only number maybe seven million of 330,000,000.. MAYBE that many.

So you got a 1 in 7 million chance of being molested by a trans person. Pretty low chances.. You got 1:10 in a church. Christians literally endorse child abuse by doing nothing about it in their churches, but its the trans people.

Ive never seen someone go "hey look over here" while the safe is being dragged out the back, either.

The real question is this:

Why did god allow any of this to happen? He either did it to them, let it happen, or doesnt give a fuck.