Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 01:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all: I am not writing this bc i went hard on red and have tons of characters

the idea kind of just popped in my head

why not just make the old characters locked into velious or other custom zones while the rest of the server progresses through the time line.

u dont really need more servers this way. would be cool to throw in some custom content, maybe something to do for the old toons to do that might impact the new ones. maybe summon some of the older "gladiators" to classic to help a losing side or even up a pvp fight.

i think people really love new servers so im not trying to shy away from that. But give something for the older players like on red and blue that don't want to grind through eq for a 6th time.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2019, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i get the idea

and it's a bad one
gonna give this a sektor "lol"
Old 11-02-2019, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone could just delete their toons and the problem would be solved tomorrow, but ofc you all cant be men about it
Old 11-02-2019, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone roll teal and hand in book.

Make a red guild for serverwide praz.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone roll teal and hand in book.

Make a red guild for serverwide praz.
Sounds like fun. You have my sword.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

Got tons n tons of hours invested across several toons on red.. I'd give it all up in a second if they reset the box and we could have 250-300 + players on again with a fresh server.. what good are the items and characters anyway on a box with 20 ppl? worse case, xfer them to blue and call it a day.
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 11-03-2019, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got tons n tons of hours invested across several toons on red.. I'd give it all up in a second if they reset the box and we could have 250-300 + players on again with a fresh server.. what good are the items and characters anyway on a box with 20 ppl? worse case, xfer them to blue and call it a day.
QFT.

I'm guaranteed never going to grind to level 60 again too, but I'd rather see a pvp server with vitality than keep my humble pixel hoard in tact on ded red 99.

Not going to pre emptive strike delete gustoo though =/
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Banned

even if they launch a new red, it will probably be classic exp not the new exp code / group bonus system like when it launched

90% of population was griefed off the server by orcs in CB or oasis and never saw level 20

its 2019
Old 11-06-2019, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Gnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even if they launch a new red, it will probably be classic exp not the new exp code / group bonus system like when it launched

90% of population was griefed off the server by orcs in CB or oasis and never saw level 20

its 2019
Yup agreed. Red99 2.0 should have the same xp bonus as before.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Kobold

2,000% xp bonus might work. Seafuries on the other hand would help new red folk gain ground and purchase that first fungi/etc without farming for 4 times the duration on Mt. Rathe.
Closed Thread