Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not like valorant very much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbFWhffLM-A
Agree. CS:GO meets Overwatch, and doesn't give the best of either game.
Old 08-18-2020, 02:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree. CS:GO meets Overwatch, and doesn't give the best of either game.
I like really don’t understand it, it seems like everybody’s special ability is to just make a giant wall of color that blocks everybody’s vision lol
Old 08-18-2020, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So im into Rainbow Six: Siege and CS:GO

now im bored.

Steam's game and player statistics seems super biased.

Are there any other multiplayer shooters that I may not be aware of or google won't show results for?

Please exclude anything cartoony or for kids like fortnite, payday, overwatch, and any games with dead populations.

Looking for realistic (as much games can be anyway)
I'd consider trying Escape from Tarkov, I've watched it on Twitch and enjoyed the gameplay. Apparently there's issues with hackers sometimes but it's "real".

That or the Battle Royale edition of Call of Duty, that seems fun.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like really don’t understand it, it seems like everybody’s special ability is to just make a giant wall of color that blocks everybody’s vision lol
I'll admit I installed it and had a go. I think the special abilities are definitely holding it back, would prefer a new generation of CS:GO maps.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

Remnant is free on epic. Seems pretty interesting so far. The worlds you explore are somewhat put together with a bit of RNG so you never know what items/bosses/etc. you are gonna get. The setting isn't very realistic and im not really sure how multplayer actually works outbut i know it has multi.
Old 08-18-2020, 09:51 AM
Server GM

warzone best BR made so far. No clunky interface with healing/scopes/ammo etc. Ability to respawn your buddies. Missions to help your playstyle or status in game.
Old 08-18-2020, 10:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Weeberstrike: Go

Honestly, it's not a bad game. From somebody who kinda hates on Overwatch, and obviously loves CS, it's a decent game. But really it really just boils down to being an easier version of CS, kind of like how LoL is the easier/more accessible version of Dota. The abilities (etc) may seem like they complicate the game more, but what they actually do is give you tremendous amounts of information about where the enemy team is for free - which is a huge part of Counter Strike's skill gap, figuring out where the enemies are while remaining undetected yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
warzone best BR made so far. No clunky interface with healing/scopes/ammo etc. Ability to respawn your buddies. Missions to help your playstyle or status in game.
You're probably not wrong, but man, the last time I played that shit, RPG's were ruining the experience for me. Haven't since like May, so I don't know if they were nerfed or not... but yeah. The last game of warzone I played, I was in the Top 5, was on a roll... see a guy up a hill, light him up. Then he jumps up, and rpgs me like 3 times. Super cheesy.
Old 08-18-2020, 10:26 AM
Banned

have heard good things about warzone....pretty much er'body playing it
Old 08-18-2020, 01:18 PM
Large Rat

"warframe" I have been playing this game for 2 years
Old 08-18-2020, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have heard good things about warzone....pretty much er'body playing it
175GB Fuck That
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread