Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Is swathe going to let you do this in peace ? Or is that the intent to have bait for a braw?
Old 01-30-2021, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

The server has literally progressed backwards. First time in any game emu history.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server has literally progressed backwards. First time in any game emu history.
there's a word for that. it's called regression. you fucking moron.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the hell to you progress backwards? LOL. Dont throw rocks if you got a glass brain.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail Adventurers,

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know <Apex> will be running a boost day for any one interested in coming over and giving red a try.

starter gear/plat and power-leveling will be provided on the night of february 6th.

no strings attached, you can also load up both server and its not boxing.

You can RSVP with me here on pms so I can get an idea of numbers. Also coordinate with yourselves so u can bring over some balanced groups bc that will help leveling up.

Expect the event to last 3-4 hours. We will probably do it in field of bone / kurns. Ports will be provided obviously. Discord will be provided we will keep it real chill to talk about the state of the server and server history.

please RSVP
man is interest in red99 so nonexistent that you really have to post about these things on the blue forum? lol
Old 02-03-2021, 10:25 AM
Aviak

I cannot attest to the "dead'ness" of the server as a whole, because I just started my first toon on it a few weeks ago... but my new/lowbie experience has been pretty chill. Low population starting grounds and accelerated exp meant flying through those first few levels pretty quickly.. especially without any kind of PL'ing going on. On the couple of occasions where I got some random drive by buffs/druid thorns- I was watching that yellow bubble fill up like crazy.
With the exception of an evil PK'er (there has to be at least ONE, right?) all the peeps I've run into have been very helpful. That one evil guy, just fuels my desire to be able to play on the same level field someday...
I for one am looking forward to this event. I already have a low teen toon on the server, but this can definitely expedite his ascension into actual relevance.
/cheer to Tune and whoever hosts this kind of recruitment event. It can only benefit the server collectively- right? And if there is an opposing guild who wants to run their own event, and recruit from blue/green/wherever- more power to them!

I'll be there with eyes and ears wide open to try and take in some insight/wisdom from any willing to share.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:12 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail Adventurers,

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know <Apex> will be running a boost day for any one interested in coming over and giving red a try.

starter gear/plat and power-leveling will be provided on the night of february 6th.

no strings attached, you can also load up both server and its not boxing.

You can RSVP with me here on pms so I can get an idea of numbers. Also coordinate with yourselves so u can bring over some balanced groups bc that will help leveling up.

Expect the event to last 3-4 hours. We will probably do it in field of bone / kurns. Ports will be provided obviously. Discord will be provided we will keep it real chill to talk about the state of the server and server history.

please RSVP

Aren't you the guy who has been caught using scripts/macroquest and have had over 75 accounts banned?

I think I'll pass. You probably just want to plvl people so you can get access to these toons later.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you the guy who has been caught using scripts/macroquest and have had over 75 accounts banned?

I think I'll pass. You probably just want to plvl people so you can get access to these toons later.
that didnt happen but ok?

with that being said im gonna go ahead and cancel this

0 interest , i didnt even get 1 troll message

o well i tried, go ahead and lock thread

cya
Old 02-06-2021, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Lmaoooooooooooooooo dead fucking server
Old 02-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

It took 10 years, but Tune finally realized. lols
Closed Thread