Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2021, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know how to read, or even have a conversation? or do you make it a habit to just routinely put your assumptions into the mouths of others and insist on them as Truth?

read the fucking post, and then eat your own asshole.
pretty sure the post is jesus, bla bla bla god, bla bla bla, jews are bad, bla bla bla, it's all other people fault bla bla bla never mine.

edit: and then something along the line of I am super deep and you are base.
Last edited by Byue; 02-19-2021 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: edit: depth.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quebec will never be free, good thing you learned English like a good little boy
Old 02-19-2021, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quebec will never be free, good thing you learned English like a good little boy
oh, separatism is at an all time high.
and because of the rise of the right wing, we will probably get another shot rather sooner than later.

Will you park your tanks at our border like last time?
Old 02-19-2021, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hitler was a decorated WW1 veteran and he shot himself like a coward. Pretty sure he pulled plenty triggers.
i knew that, that's wartime and suicide. what's the punchline, your arcane knowledge? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2021, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why wouldnt I want to laugh at a fat junkie lying his ass off?? Its hilarious. He's Alex Jones for the working man. Everything is a conspiracy, nothing is genuine, everything is an agenda. Right?

It REALLY helped me understand how conservatives/republicans/non-critical thinkers work. Like, I get it. They didnt stand a chance against him. He brain washed them people so easily cause he could connect the things they were trained to hate together so well. The man was worth the 400 million he was paid. He got that back for his masters many hundreds of times over from them. Really, I was impressed he could just keep lying about the same thing over and over and never laugh or weaken his faux resolve and anger.

You think I wouldnt listen to the source of all right wing beliefs and try to understand why they are just so hateful and hate america more than anything? Its pretty obvious they dont want america. They want some 1950's dennis the menace twisted fantasy where liberals have no rights and christians dominate the world.

Tell me he didnt talk about democrats for the entire show, every single day. Did he ever articulate a policy of any republican or ever say "you should vote for him because of this policy" over "hes not a democrat and we gotta stop them!! they are gonna take your cars and gasoline!!! green new deal!! wind mills!!! ", ever?? No. Your feelings are more important than facts, reality, or consequences. Thats what he taught his audience.
I don't think his advertisers cared
Old 02-19-2021, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Posting in this thread once literally to just up my post count.
Closed Thread