Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 05:05 AM
Planar Protector

gonna be a real cash grab, can't wait to watch people sink precious time and then they bait and switch the entire game design into something anyone can swipe a credit card and bypass your progress by a mile within 10 minutes of starting playing

jeff's going to the moon son, on your dime
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a well rounded game. Crafting is lacking but useful. Lots of freedom in builds, open world skill-based pvp if you want it, territory control and bonuses. The movement feels pretty good, still a little bit choppy tho.

It feels very main stream MMO in the way of questing, but at the same feels like it was right on the edge of being a full loot pvp mmo before intervention.

I've been pvp flagged since I joined my faction, managing to taking down quite a few players that where as much as 11 levels higher than me and winning a few 2v1s and a 3v1.
The pvp is awful, clunky and skill less. Hard pass on New world from the pvp community
Old 08-06-2021, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

looks cool to me from a distance

Old 08-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The pvp is awful, clunky and skill less. Hard pass on New world from the pvp community
coming from the guy who only pvps a dead servers forums
Old 08-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enlighten me on what mmorpg has fun and seamless pvp right now. I actually want to know
Old 08-07-2021, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enlighten me on what mmorpg has fun and seamless pvp right now. I actually want to know
Wow, swtor, bdo, all way better than a click combat system comparable to Rust pvp lol
Old 08-08-2021, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wow, swtor, bdo, all way better than a click combat system comparable to Rust pvp lol
Quite the selection passe and pass-asian. heyoooo

Looks like the devs of new world are working hard at tweaking things while adding content simultaneously. What makes you think they can't improve the pvp in the next two months? Just saw there are now additional pvp modes, zones, weapons and abilities.

I also have gripes as an observer. How about the recycling of npc models like bosses being scaled and reskinned models of regular mobs.
Old 08-08-2021, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Sooo you agree the pvp is in a really bad state *currently*? It needs way more than a tweak and idc about a pseudo-arena system if the actual state of pvp is bad
Old 08-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Sooo you agree the pvp is in a really bad state *currently*? It needs way more than a tweak and idc about a pseudo-arena system if the actual state of pvp is bad
Calling new world pvp bad, while playing everquest pvp? LOL. Everquest is gear and clicking spells/auto attack. Their is no skill required at all lol
Old 08-08-2021, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling new world pvp bad, while playing everquest pvp? LOL. Everquest is gear and clicking spells/auto attack. Their is no skill required at all lol
New world is just click attack movement, reminds me of rust, I’m sorry that you’re just now realizing it’s gonna just like crowfall did.
Closed Thread