Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2021, 05:24 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60D2471B-4B9E-4565-99EE-888B63DD608E.jpg (21.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg EFC51075-44A8-4D23-B640-2CC8F6BCE3E7.jpg (21.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-13-2021, 05:26 PM
Banned

Sorry I don’t have many of guys :/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D55030C6-C1C2-48CC-92A5-2219117D1204.jpg (23.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-13-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2021, 08:01 PM
Banned

“Feel my muscles”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 89A8982C-87BC-425C-ABA9-E81091257DD5.jpg (22.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-13-2021, 08:03 PM
Banned

unsung, you made my thread so good. Pokesan, nice image! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your fucking disgusting and cringe
ya ok.gif

im squeaky clean and this is how ill do u in minecraft, boyee

He's so frickin handsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yeah, Tuna, I remembered you are a proud volcel in addition to a transphobe. Maybe ur getting me confused with somebody gross because i'm always talking about sex when you come by, as you are terrified of it and, loving you, in a dysfunctional elder sister sort of way, I happen to think exposures to sex and complex sentence structure will do you good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So I'm FINNA be talkin about the old biscuits and gravy when you drop in to remind me I mean a lot to you and that's just what it's gonna be, mister, whether I'm disgusting or not!

I fully admit to cringe tho! But let's focus on the topic -- insanely hot shizz that makes you nutt uncontrollably like a sticky fire hose!!

Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-13-2021 at 08:25 PM..
Old 10-13-2021, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He's so frickin handsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he does look nice in that photo!
Old 10-13-2021, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Your “boyfriend” looks like a pre-mental illness version of yourself. No offense.
Old 10-13-2021, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your “boyfriend” looks like a pre-mental illness version of yourself. No offense.
Still finding it funny that Patriam and others found me less or even PRE-mentally ill when all they could see me doing was ruthless sadistic trolling on this board. With a LOT more words than I type now. Sitting at work withdrawing from methadone, barely hanging on, saying just literally the meanest things I could say and using all means I could to support the arguments in bad faith, all the time. I promise you that that -- the content you people liked the most -- was me at my lowest and most mentally ill.

Also finding it funny how bad an eye y'all mongrels have for judging features. Like you look at people's faces without seeing their nose, or something. But I guess it isn't very hip to marry a man of similar coloration to oneself nowadays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (jd is 3 shades darker with a totally different nose shape, built tall and wide instead of tall and unusually narrow, and weighs a *lot* more than I ever have. In muscles. He does also have good cheekbones tho).
----------------------------------------------------
...okay, rereading this, I'm thinking -- you are complimenting how much I have changed. i personally don't think i was ever as masc handsome as JD with the 4 inches on me and built with much thicker bones, but hey. I guess I have some versatility (jk lol not at all).

Now, I have been pretty severely ill off and on and it's made me emotional at times. Sicker than you understand it can get for a person who looks like I do. So I guess you've got me: 3 days into when I can no longer take food or water or medication, my chemicals unbalance and I post silly things online which I do not take particularly seriously. Sometimes I even cry and have to seek comfort from JD. So fuck me, 'cuz I'm a tranny. Does that about get the size of it?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-13-2021 at 09:47 PM..
Old 10-13-2021, 09:41 PM
Banned

That’s a now-illegal folding stock. But I won’t say nothin

I had the same folding stock on a beloved modified 22 rifle my dad and I had worked on until my stepfather allowed a meth head family member of his who claimed to be trying to get back on his feet stay with us. He ended up stealing and pawning that 22, my shotgun, my friend’s shotgun that happened to be at my house, and our dvd player

Man I miss that gun…

Karmic Justice (somewhat, a little too much justice even for me though) was that he ended up becoming schizophrenic from drug use and homeless. He’s been off the grid now for a long time
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-13-2021 at 09:46 PM..
Old 10-13-2021, 09:53 PM
Banned

Is it illegal really?!?! I have googling to do lol. All laws are being followed, officers.

My Mom brought her friend over to my childhood bedroom while I was at university and she somehow got out with all the change I had ever saved in my entire life. I used to pay cash for everything and just pile tons of quarters in, I mean we are talking too heavy for me to lift. It's not about the money it's about the satisfaction of all those coins!

Surprise surprise, after Mom passed the little bit of land she left me with a house on it was COMPLETELY mauled for the construction materials, copper at least, in a classic methed up heist that left a giant bill and expense standing by the little lake instead of a valuable domicile. It was a place the friend had been to before. Why are people so ruthless!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-13-2021 at 09:57 PM..
Closed Thread