Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting choice, alot of us naturally have a sense when we are being watched tho, how would you use Spell: Sentinel irl?
So I don’t get caught with my pants down.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sentinel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I don’t get caught with my pants down.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

We already talked about this and the best Irl spell would be invigor
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Banned

coomer
Old 11-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Banned

Charm would be pretty fucked up to use IRL

I still remember when my enchanter was a newbie in P99 I had semi-befriended this druid who would camp one of the HG’s in west karana close to where I was camping 2 separate bandit camps

I farmed those bandits so much that I made ~3000pp from their sashes by around level 10. So by the time I got charm at level 12 I already had like 180+ charisma from gear bought in the EC tunnel, and that helped make charm fairly reliable right from the start

I remember I used to charm the caster bandits who at that camp were always females wearing bikinis, because they were the strongest bandit and best at killing the others. I remember as I was taking one of them from one camp to another I stopped at the druid as he was sitting there

“Have you met my new girlfriend?” I asked him in /say. He laughed. Right then charm broke and the bandit started attacking me

“Baby, no” I typed in /say, as I re-charmed her. I then said “we have our occasional arguments and fights but deep down she really loves me”. And he laughed again

So yeah not gonna bother going into how fucked up charm IRL would be with the idea of consent, I think it goes without saying lol
Old 11-05-2021, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

Enchant Silver
make irl Mithril
die as a Smith. Armor, melee weapons, guns and ammo. Whatever man.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Even all the memblurs you can do and charms you can do in IRL won't make up for just feeling lack of motivation / stamina to keep living life.

Ever feel an epiphany that lets you be creative / solve problems / do the work you need to do and you just cut through it like butter?

Thats what you get with invigor. WOOSH its like you just woke up from the best nights sleep you've ever had on the right side of the bed to the sound of a hummingbird on a tropical island.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
invigor.
I legit thought that people just say Invigor so they can masturbate nonstop with enough hydration
Old 11-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Perhaps gate would dump you in a maternity ward?
Bind affinity would be OP as it would let you respawn IRL instead of heading to the afterlife ... then again you would be ‘locked out of heaven”.
IRL death loop at your bind point would suck ass

de-leveled massively in front of tov before - dont want irl
Old 11-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even all the memblurs you can do and charms you can do in IRL won't make up for just feeling lack of motivation / stamina to keep living life.

Ever feel an epiphany that lets you be creative / solve problems / do the work you need to do and you just cut through it like butter?

Thats what you get with invigor. WOOSH its like you just woke up from the best nights sleep you've ever had on the right side of the bed to the sound of a hummingbird on a tropical island.
Aye. Thats a good point. Definitely a top tier choice.