Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

Stream Team is currently looking for more streamers to show the world how awesome we are at raiding.

Non-streamers are welcome too! Come have fun with us, and gear up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2019, 05:08 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

We've had a really enjoyable weekend in Stream Team!

Returned to Halls of Testing on saturday to try out the new tactics after recent changes to combat mechanics (CH, no push, mana drains etc). We kicked ass and got some nice lewts! We'll be back for more! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Our Plane of Hate raid on sunday was a blast too! Break in went smooth. Grats to Radioinactive on acquiring his necro pet focus item!

Next tuesday we will be killing some giants again in our weekly Kael Arena OPEN RAID. Come check us out at 5PM EST.
Old 10-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Kobold

I've been a member of stream team for several months. Started as a lowly 57 druid with no real connections on the server, soloed my way to where I was.

I am now a proud officer of the guild and it has given back several fold for my efforts.

A fantastic group of friends which I am happy to call family now. We don't stream as often as we used to, but still do on occasions.

Lots of members from our first "group" are still with us with plenty of new and returning faces making it a tight knit group of players who enjoy helping each other and taking on new challenges.

Join us for a group or raid, hang out with the family and enjoy Everquest as it's meant to be played, with a sassy group of friends to give you a hard time when you die in North Karana while afk running across the zone (Silly Shadow Knights!)

p99streamteam.com

Tudar / Radut in game - feel free to hit me up!
Old 10-17-2019, 12:05 AM
Kobold

I tagged along with <Stream Team> on their open Kael raid yesterday and it was a blast! I even won a couple of rolls. I'm really impressed with these guys -- they know their stuff, and are a pleasure to work with. I'm looking forward to guesting with them on future events.

If you're looking for a guild that raids regularly, I can't endorse these guys enough!
Dialectica Logicae - Gnome Wizard
Tuminy Altz - Halfling Druid
Tipsey McStaggers - Ogre Shaman
Medikku Saishi - Koada'Dal Cleric
Lavander Gooms - Teir'Dal Cleric
Old 10-31-2019, 04:38 AM
Sarnak

For those of you that prefer to remain on BLUE server, check out the Stream Team.
We are a rather small guild, we have a friendly atmosphere, some of us stream P99 Blue (and some do not!) and we are having a blast in entry-level (for now!) raiding.

Our current raid schedule:
Tuesday 5PM EST -> Kael Arena
Saturday 4PM EST -> Halls of Testing
Sunday 4PM EST -> Plane of Hate/Fear/Epic fights
Monday 5PM EST -> Plane of Sky

Get in touch with us to have a good time and get some gear in the process.

\o STREAM TEAM o/
Old 11-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

Default HoT lewts!

Congratulations to Stream Team and friends for the most solid HoT raid we've had so far. And we've been rewarded accordingly!
1x Leather Legs
2x Silk Robe
1x Chain Tunic
+various minor pieces

We'll surely be back!

\o Stream Team o/
Old 11-26-2019, 06:32 AM
Sarnak

Had some good fun this weekend in Chardok and HoT! On Monday we went up to PoSky with a very small group for some very interesting fights.

Come try us out if you wanna have some casual raiding fun.
Join Stream Team or become a raidbuddy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2019, 11:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knivek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Monday we went up to PoSky with a very small group for some very interesting fights.
I thought Europa had sky on mondays. Do you guys have that slot now?
Old 11-26-2019, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

They have the AM slot. Stream Team has the PM slot.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default I would be interested in joining up with Stream Team

Hit me up on one my toons in game, I have 3, a 52 Druid (Stashia), 50 Bard (Karannarains) & a baby 35 mage (Zargal).
Closed Thread