Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Kobold

Flow finally gets his own hate thread, and its some near-trivial misunderstanding that causes it. I don't understand you people.

<3 Magicflow, fuck the haters.

Also, go clean up the corpses your group left at king in lguk Aba... and thanks for the mith2h you left sitting there.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

I'd also like to sign up for the Magicflow Fan Club and Newsletter, hes good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I defy you to cough up one single example of me seriously going after someone who did not directly affront me
I would, but that would mean I would have to read your posts again, and once is already way too many times.

In my opinion, the vast majority of your posts I've read are filled with intense anger, spite, jealousy, and hyper-defensiveness. Your sheer hostility towards those who "affront" you overwhelms any point you try to make, valid or otherwise. It doesn't bother me, I'm just pointing it out because you asked. I understand that R&F is the place for flames and trolls.

I would like it if you would keep expressing your nerdrage. It's working wonders for your image and for the people who try so hard to defend you.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it makes you feel better when I play next I'll still have a huge cr to look forward to.
Hey Magicflow I noticed you have a bunch of corpses in NFP too. Shoot me a tell sometime if you need a hand getting those, I'll be around man.

Your friend,
Jeremy
Old 03-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QQ
Yeah, that's what I thought.
lol
Old 03-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by equiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flow finally gets his own hate thread, and its some near-trivial misunderstanding that causes it. I don't understand you people.

<3 Magicflow, fuck the haters.

Also, go clean up the corpses your group left at king in lguk Aba... and thanks for the mith2h you left sitting there.
No problem!

We all got them, so I'm glad you could get one too!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Kobold

In the immortal words of Jete:

"Hate post? Welcome to the big leagues!"

Modus
Old 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Magicflow is a douche? No fucking way!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Finawin doesn't actually think the thing he has quoted in his sig is true? No fucking way!
Old 03-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade724 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Ab's defense, there are NO such thing as true newbs on this server. If you are playing a classic 1999 server, you obviously should know about stuff like the FP vault or that's epic fail for even joining this server.

That's just like telling a veteran to type /q to get free xp and having them fall for it and being called a jackass for tricking people.
I dunno. I've met a shitload of people here that never played EQ. Which is f'n great imho. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Closed Thread