Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven’t read that novel, but I think you both misunderstand me. To reiterate, my opinion the far left is a bunch of cringey spergs who can’t deal with people having their own opinions. Kinda like radical feminists, but people who will lynch me instead for questioning my own pronouns. Neither one of you, afaik, is trans and therefore I don’t think you have my uh “lived experience” of being protected by liberal politics. It’s nice to have people have my back, but I value critical thinking more than herd values.
so how much is this worth to you? to have someone tell you the annoying people are bad? is it worth ur healthcare coverage??
Old 06-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so how much is this worth to you? to have someone tell you the annoying people are bad? is it worth ur healthcare coverage??
I heard the trains were on time when Mussolini ruled Italy...
Old 06-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Banned

google 11th commandment cec
Old 06-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Banned

Keep in mind, these nutballs that want to get Pakman fired for disagreeing with them, would have a harder time being taken seriously if it weren't for a thriving white nationalist movement in this country ATM.

I blame white nationalist popularity partially for this whole identity authoritarian phenomenon.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Far left Progressive means different things and there is no objective standard for a vague term like that.

Twitter idiots, AT&T and Comcost arn't in the same group as me politically on any issue. Yet somehow you magically lump us together as "far left progressives."

BTW: thanks for affirming my point to Cecily.
While I agree you seem to be different, as in I don't have you pegged as an identitarian, the economic policies you support are far leftist.

Moderate leftists in this country are still largely liberal and support a free market. Hell even Social Democrats still support a free market.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven’t read that novel, but I think you both misunderstand me. To reiterate, my opinion the far left is a bunch of cringey spergs who can’t deal with people having their own opinions. Kinda like radical feminists, but people who will lynch me instead for questioning my own pronouns. Neither one of you, afaik, is trans and therefore I don’t think you have my uh “lived experience” of being protected by liberal politics. It’s nice to have people have my back, but I value critical thinking more than herd values.
Quote:
And how the fuck dare you tell me where I got my opinion from. I get my opinion from my language being censored in real life by members of “the community.”
you get flak rightly for neurotically questioning your own pronouns in public because we all know why you're really doing it, and ain't nobody want to hear that shit. "What if I'm not a girl and transgenderism is bullshit? Just hypothetically; academic freedom" -> "What if all blacks should be exterminated so that their measurably lower IQ does not permeate the gene pool? Just hypothetically; academic freedom". It's just poor taste pal.

inb4 "strawman", "it's just honest intellectual discussion", "i swear i am not identifying with the bloc who hates me in order to gain a sense of safety and community and have a means to bond with my enemies and and neutralize their hatred", etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The annoying people delegitimize the struggle faced by transwomen like myself. They seem crazy and that crazy sticks on me. I will lose my healthcare because people don’t like enabling crazy people.
Last edited by Cecily; 06-07-2019 at 06:23 PM..
Old 06-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I agree you seem to be different, as in I don't have you pegged as an identitarian, the economic policies you support are far leftist.

Moderate leftists in this country are still largely liberal and support a free market. Hell even Social Democrats still support a free market.
Bernie and those that support him want a country more like Sweden. When I'm in serious -- that's all I'm advocating. It's a capitalist economy over there, just one that includes better workers rights/pay, free healthcare and education for citizens.

Interestingly enough, the moderate left in Sweden hung onto power by admitting they made a mistake on immigration and that it wasn't racist to be worried about immigration.

It's worth noting we have like x4 the immigrants they do -- in yet were supposed to not say a word against it as far as the corporate media defines Democrats or leftists.

I'm convinced Bernie is mostly going along with it because he doesn't want to marked as some old racist white guy. But hopefully something eventually will be done about all of it.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
The annoying people delegitimize the struggle faced by transwomen like myself. They seem crazy and that crazy sticks on me. I will lose my healthcare because people don’t like enabling crazy people. I don’t see the crazy in wanting to be a woman — even if it was just a preference it’s my body and my life.
So a Trump presidency is actually advancing trans rights, cuz it keeps the trans people with bad optics down? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
The annoying people delegitimize the struggle faced by transwomen like myself. They seem crazy and that crazy sticks on me. I will lose my healthcare because people don’t like enabling crazy people.
divide et impera
Closed Thread