Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if im camping an area, then im not going to let some other group try and take it....they can come in and sit IN the room while my group sides out, but i wont stop pulling and ksing them...i was in that area first, not those jackass's
and this is what practically every group ive been in since lvl 17, 23 now sticking to unrest/mm, has turned into. I really only see 2 maybe 3 camps in each zone at once, during peak hours there are to many groups and people just crowd in and starting ksing/training/bitching in every channel.

Its just getting old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Banned

If I was a GM I'd ban every faggot that KS'd/Trained/Spamed etc. etc.

Then I'd be sad cause my server would only have 7 people NOT including myself
Old 03-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Thats how it SHOULD be..Area camping. Camp 1 named, everything around it, and be happy. If it breaks into camping 2 named, then pick what named you want and camp that area, leaving the other named area to the other group.

Sol A ZL for the Foreman..Camp the rooms, invis wall, and the staircase area...Efretti camps the rooms and hallways....Its not hard

BUT PEOPLE ARE DICKS AND SHOULD BE SHOT
Old 03-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

I know we cant ban every asshole on the server or there wouldnt be enough players left to raid anything.

I just dont see the rules being written in such a way that it screws people over that are legitimately trying to play, and benefits the leetist jerks.

Quote:
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know we cant ban every asshole on the server or there wouldnt be enough players left to raid anything.

I just dont see the rules being written in such a way that it screws people over that are legitimately trying to play, and benefits the leetist jerks.
It'd be a neat function that in the case of asshattery and camp disputes when it's proven that we lock people for a week in the Z-axis box or the Qeynos jail.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats how it SHOULD be..Area camping. Camp 1 named, everything around it, and be happy. If it breaks into camping 2 named, then pick what named you want and camp that area, leaving the other named area to the other group.

Sol A ZL for the Foreman..Camp the rooms, invis wall, and the staircase area...Efretti camps the rooms and hallways....Its not hard]
So the GM's should go through the various contested spawns and assign different spawns to different camps?
Old 03-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Lets just say Group A is doing Zone in at mm pulling the zi mobs and mobs down the so called "canyon" camp. Group B is doing GY pulling mobs from the other half of "canyon" and both groups are getting good exp having no problems and keeping all spawns clear.

Group C moves in and does a camp check, ZI and Gy. well those are specific areas not right in the canyon so even though its clear, and been cleared for hours, theyre gonna move in.

I know there isnt an abundance of camps on the server, let alone good exp camps, but this is foolish your setting up right in a spot thats easily another camps mobs.

Who would join a full exp group sitting in a room waiting on the respawn of 4 mobs....

Quote:
Old 03-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

no? people should be mature enough to fuck off when people are obviously camping an area....but if they arent, the GM's can be petitioned, screenshots can be taken....what have you....Area should be a considerate distance though, not an entire zone.

and hell....it shouldnt even be considered a camp, more-so a camp ground

but then again...people are dicks. just dont let people take your spot -shrug-
Old 03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
no? people should be mature enough to fuck off when people are obviously camping an area....but if they arent, the GM's can be petitioned, screenshots can be taken....what have you....Area should be a considerate distance

it shouldnt be considered a camp, rather a camp ground

but then again...people are dicks. just dont let people take your spot -shrug-
I get it, but see here again we are without the kind of hard and fast rules that GM's and Guides need to do their job.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

we could just make the rule "a camp is 100ft by 100ft" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread