Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

Default Camp Jackers- Emil

Started night off in Paw. No one was in zone. Emil shows up and starts pulling our mobs. I /shout thought our group has ZI to door. Emil seems to have no idea what a Camp is. Then starts personal attacks.

Matahiri in zones stays Emil did the same to him day before. Sad
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 03-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Large Rat

Well, according to server rules, if you can't clear your camp, someone can take it. However, I never took your camp. I cleared to the place I wanted to be, and clearly stated in shout that I would be pulling past the door, even though you can't even hold your camp. You are just blowing this up because you are bored or something. Even your group member agrees.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Im guessing Emil comes from VZ/TZ ?
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 03-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

More camp jacking under the umbrella that is the gray area in the rules. Sweet.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Souless died trying to hold this camp Emil was apparently trying to steal, by the way. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Kobold

haha emil you can FD anywhere you need to go unless there were others with you not sure why you killed the mobs anyways. But If a lot of mobs are up it's tough to say you are holding the camp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And this is everquest, it's constant that everyone fights over a few mobs. Now if a person obviously steals your camp and continues to kill your mobs you might have an argument but I can't imagine Emil staying at the zone line camp.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More camp jacking under the umbrella that is the gray area in the rules. Sweet.
When you read these posts, were your eyes open?

Fucking nitwit, obviously this is NOT a camp stealing situation. According to all evidence, including the OP, Emil cleared through this guys camp because the idiot couldn't even keep the mobs down.

I'm fucking sorry. If you have a ZL camp, and I need to get further into a zone, I'm NOT EVER going to fucking sit there and twiddle my thumbs waiting for someone to kill the mobs so I can get through.

Keep your mobs down or quit your bitching.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha emil you can FD anywhere you need to go unless there were others with you not sure why you killed the mobs anyways. But If a lot of mobs are up it's tough to say you are holding the camp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And this is everquest, it's constant that everyone fights over a few mobs. Now if a person obviously steals your camp and continues to kill your mobs you might have an argument but I can't imagine Emil staying at the zone line camp.
How could he fd past someone's camp? If he had done that this rants and flames post would be about training instead.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fucking sorry. If you have a ZL camp, and I need to get further into a zone, I'm NOT EVER going to fucking sit there and twiddle my thumbs waiting for someone to kill the mobs so I can get through.

Keep your mobs down or quit your bitching.
sticky this
Old 03-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Kobold

haha because with that particular camp they are either in 3 places and it's not that many mobs between the doors and the zone line. I'm pretty sure that group was in the side room. Pheer I didn't say he was doing anything wrong I was just saying I know Emil personally and he can FD past whatever he wants, he's IB's puller so I'm sure he has some skillz. But it's real easy to FD a few mobs off at a time. I don't think Emil did anything wrong personally I'm just saying a monk can get anywhere he wants, if he accidentally trained them I'm sure he could of just helped them kill the mobs then. There are easier and better ways to deal with camps/situations than the way most people do on our server.

And on top of that there are easier and better ways to deal with this other than posting it on rants. I think a lot of people just see the IB tag and assume they are being douchebags. This may be unfair but I'm sure there have been situations where IB members have been the douche in the situation and in the wrong(probably where the bad reputation of IB came from). When you wear the crown everyone is aiming for you! I do like emil and haven't ever seen or heard of him doing anything unjustly or hurting people intentionally. He was just trying to get to his camp, lock this thread! DONE AND DONE
Closed Thread