Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Orc

Default Camps that Lvl 50 toons "steal"

Please dont take this as a flame because its not.

While in a group today in Sol A, we cleared to the kings room and there was no one there. Along comes Iunurface a lvl 50 SK. He goes on to tell us that he is here for a specific mob and we better not take it. Now, we were there first because the WHOLE area was spawned and we had done a CC in shout and no one responded because there was 7 of us in zone and 2 were from Europa guild. But here is a lvl 50 in a 20-35 area telling us he is after a specific mob so he can do which i assumed was the Lambent armor piece.

You level 50's with nothing to do....leave the exp areas for us lower level guys and find someplace to farm your twink elsewhere. I told the group we may as well move to the bartender area because i didnt want to piss off some guy who could train a shit ton of mobs on us and FD.

The point of this thread is to let people who are trying to exp and maybe get a piece of loot to upgrade themselves do just that. If your lvl 50 and twinking an alt...how about play him and get it the honest way. I am not trying to say what you are doing is wrong, hell, Taborvane helped me get my Totemic Helm. But at least respect the people who are there ahead of you and pulled the room. Or maybe if you were there in front of us (which you were not), answer the CC. A lvl 50 will NOT get aggro from the goblins in Sol A by running past them. And as I stated above, we pulled the 2 rooms there and then the SK showed up.

Just trying to get a equal shot at loot as the next guy. Be nice to us lowbies!

ok....flame away you level 50's
Old 03-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

No reason to flame. Additionally, I've found 50 druids PLing guildies/alts are usually very inconsiderate of up and comers. If you're a first timer and unrest and there's a wolf formed lowbie, you're better off taking an hour off
Old 03-13-2010, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry, me being level 50 makes me a better person than you. And you, as a lesser creature, do not deserve my respect. I will take what I want, when I want from you.

And I will only listen to 3/5 of your complaints.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:04 AM
The Protector of Sunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I will only listen to 3/5 of your complaints.
Dude, he's a noob not an 1800's black?
Old 03-13-2010, 06:06 AM
Planar Protector

way to ruin my joke!

it was all sarcasm. gracious!
Old 03-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're a first timer and unrest and there's a wolf formed lowbie, you're better off taking an hour off
Its true and its absolutely terrible because there are so few places to experience. It's even worse when you run all the way out there because /who showed 1 group of lvl 16s and you get there theres 2 anon clearing out the entire house.

/petiton
/bitch
/rant
/ks
/train

...nothing worked 8(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Too few places to level? Really? For mid teens I can think of 5+ spots to level.. Explore a little and you shall prosper.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

did you try....

/q

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Aviak

there's a lot of people on this server that run around with a 'fuck you' attitude.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryfaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's a lot of people on this server that run around with a 'fuck you' attitude.
Too true. And its a shame becuase the Dev's created this so people could experince and enjoy 1999 EQ. Oh well, i am not going to let them ruin my fun. If they need to sit behind their monitors and flex their e-muscles to feel better about themselves, grats!!
Closed Thread