Old 03-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Kobold

Ok Tal, Dukat stop feeding the rant

Hasbinbad if you want to talk about Taluvill feel free to contact me in game

Officer of Divinity
Old 03-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UH OH!!!! Origin's AWAKE!!
Log on. Lets level some alts.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Log on. Lets level some alts.
Watching last night's Spartacus atm, I'll hop on after!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 03-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watching last night's Spartacus atm, I'll hop on after!
K. Got Omar's alt shaman and a pal friend of his playing. All in the same level range (17-19).
Old 03-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't try and blow shit my way for no reason and then turn around and embrace a ninja looter with open arms in your own guild.
Deano isn't a Ninjalooter.

You begin to cast a spell.
Your lies have absolutely no effect on Hasbinmad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and Easy? im the only ninja looting related ban, and i got 2 weeks for it. First offense much? and Indasha.. ..got no bans.....
Nobody really petitioned Indasha or pursued it. For a pegasus cloak, which we were able to obtain relatively easily, and just some random idiot who's character won't be able to progress to the endgame now, that's all the punishment we all needed to see meted out. On the other hand, you are an established member of the community, with certain trust and permissions to represent certain aspects of the community, and you threw all of that out of the fucking window when YOU ninjalooted 2 stupid fucking monk masks from fucking Divinity of all people. Taking all of that into account, it's no wonder even your own guildmates petitioned you for your despicable actions, let alone the scores of petitions the GM's no doubt recieved from Divinity and IB.
Quote:
I mean i got fucked in the ass by the GM's, and everyone knows it. Those two got of scot free. So dont tell me i got off easy.
You did. Fuck you. Honestly.
..but you won't get off so easily from the community. I for one will be doing everything in my power to make sure that your name is forever blackened, along with anyone that defends you or your actions. You got off so fucking easy with just a suspension, for your account's first offense.. ..but you don't get a first offense from me or my shadow army. I know for a fact that people who are not replying are reading this, and I am sure I'm letting quite a few know for the first time that there a ninja in our midst. Any guild you ever join, any group you're ever in. If I see you in game I am going to shit on you and any of your known alts forever.

Fuck you.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Hasbin you think you're so clever and that everything you say is so poignant. You need to get down off your pedestal and open your eyes. You preach to these forums like a moral authority yet you're probably surrounded by more sketchiness than anyone here. I'm confident that most of the (not retarded) Project1999 player base see through the mask that you and a few others wear. You should really just quit your damn whining and leave things that aren't really your fucking business in the hands of the higher authorities who deal with these matters. I'm not endorsing any treachery; I support fairplay and think that a harmonious yet competitive system depends on it. Hearing you and a couple others preach to us like you have some higher understanding of the rules (that we've all read) is just stupid and tiresome.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbin you think you're so clever and that everything you say is so poignant. You need to get down off your pedestal and open your eyes. You preach to these forums like a moral authority yet you're probably surrounded by more sketchiness than anyone here. I'm confident that most of the (not retarded) Project1999 player base see through the mask that you and a few others wear. You should really just quit your damn whining and leave things that aren't really your fucking business in the hands of the higher authorities who deal with these matters. I'm not endorsing any treachery; I support fairplay and think that a harmonious yet competitive system depends on it. Hearing you and a couple others preach to us like you have some higher understanding of the rules (that we've all read) is just stupid and tiresome.
Sounds like you're about to get blacklisted from ALL Hasbinmad groups! You're doomed dawg. Better reroll. It'll be easier on you.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're probably surrounded by more sketchiness than anyone here
I would be interested to hear why you say that. Do you have any first hand experience with sketchiness surrounding me or did you just hear stuff? Are you going off evidence or hearsay? Somehow I suspect it's the latter.

Quote:
leave things that aren't really your fucking business in the hands of the higher authorities who deal with these matters.
It is my business because I make it my business. I don't tell you what to be concerned about, why do you feel entitled to tell me what I should be concerned about? For someone who talks about getting off their high horse.. ..just wow. As far as leaving it up to the authorities, that's exactly what I'm doing. On an everquest server, there are usually at least 3 major authorities per given higher-end character: the server GM staff; that player's community (guild); and the server as a whole. <Transcendence> is obviously going to be of no help at all, they are founded on idiot shit like this (not going to argue this particular point with you, the search function can be your friend if you wanna know). The GM staff gave him a fucking slap on the wrist, which I am NOT here bitching about, trying to get him further banned, because I believe in letting the PROPER authorities deal with things as they see fit. However, I have a third option for pursuing this matter, and that is exactly what I am doing. Try looking up "meta-game" and get back to me. Dipshit.
Quote:
like you have some higher understanding of the rules
I'm sorry if this is how I was coming off. I don't know what specific statement you're referring to, but to be clear, I am quite sure that my understanding of the rules is derived from the same documents and previous decisions as yours or anyone's. If you could be more specific, I might be able to adjust how I communicate so as not to give the impression that somehow I have access to more information than you or whatever it is that you're trying to say.

p.s.
Who the fuck are you?
Old 03-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

I would just like to say that ninjas are awesome and "ninjalooter" should never be shortened to just "ninja" because ninjas are cool and ninjalooters are lame. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Sinlea; 03-13-2010 at 06:53 PM..
Old 03-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Ah Jeremy eh?
Fuck you, Jeremy.