Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pics plz
Cymeon Trymex, level 33 Bard of Circle of Valor, Xegony Server, retired July 2000
Old 03-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop drinking gatoraid and vitamin water. eliminate all drinks from your diet except water.

eat lots of green vegetables and lean protein, eliminate bread, potato, and other simple carbohydrate / starches. Not necessarily an atkins/keto diet, but closer to paleo.

walk for at least one hour a day, walk 30 out, 30 back. EVERY. DAY.

go buy a work out magazine, pick a full body work out routine from it (it really doesn't matter which or what) and stick to it in the gym. Go light, don't ego lift. Let your body get used to it.

you'll lose weight.

don't worry about when you should train, train whenever is most conducive for you to stay consistent with it. Consistency is key. Don't worry about supplements.

give yourself 1 cheat meal per week, "Fat Man Friday", don't let it turn into a cheat day or cheat week though.

Weigh yourself in the morning every Friday after you take your morning piss, and naked. Designate someone to tell how much you weighed in at, like your gf. You need accountability and someone to be held accountable to. You'd be amazed how much this helps people stay on track.

**went from 284 gross mode, to 177 noodle arm mode, to 190 monster mode over a period of 3-4 years. own zero aons, zero cof.**
so I will make fridays cheat day... and I am wanting to get into the same shape I was back in highschool/middleschool... also maybe join a community football league =D that would be fun :P
Old 03-15-2015, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

dropped 5 pounds this week... woot, woot
Old 03-15-2015, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrata Tes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ejaculated in/on a female 12 times this weekend
thats how I lost 5 pounds :P
Old 03-20-2015, 05:40 PM
Kobold

This is an excellent guide for a beginner wanting to eat clean and workout.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
Old 03-20-2015, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

If you're serious about weight loss :

http://examine.com/supplements/2,4-Dinitrophenol/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelk001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so I will make fridays cheat day... and I am wanting to get into the same shape I was back in highschool/middleschool... also maybe join a community football league =D that would be fun :P
Eat a whole foods, plant based diet. Avoid meat, dairy and all refined foods. Do some moderate exercise and you shred the pounds and feel like a million dollars.
Old 03-21-2015, 05:14 AM
Aviak

How old are you ? 5'9 190 isn't border line shit at any age. The reason i ask age is because if you are under 30 and have any resemblance of a decent metabolism you can eat what ever the fuck you want. As far as working out go run to get your heart rate up(google a chart) when you get you heart rate up start lifting, push ups, sit ups or any type of exercising an that keeps your heart rate up to burn fat. Here's a tip though you don;t want to eat before you run . If you eat , all you;re doing is burning off what you just ate. Now after you you ran grab a cliff bar or some other snack and eat that . What that will do is give you energy.

im no pro personal trainer or anything , im just some guy that did 12 years in the army infantry and went from 190 at 18 down to 150 just cause i wanted to cut weight. Once i got down to that weight and was hooked on working out i went back to 190 but it was all muscle and i never once dieted.

I don;t wont to blow off dieting though because some people have to and some people don;t it all depends on genetics. From my experience though 90% of people can drop weight with out eating healthy.

P.S. Im drunk right now so sorry about grammar and all that shit.
Old 03-21-2015, 05:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That must be the new fat chart written by politicians. being 6' and 140 lbs is not healthy as the chart says. I question the validity of this BMI chart.

http://usarmybasic.com/army-physical...s#.VQA-K-ERR_E

go by this one instead. I have been using this since 1996, to determine if im a chunk or not.
Don't go off military BMI'S they are shit. According to them my saw gunner in iraq that was 5'10 benched 300+, squatted what ever stupid amount was overweight. If you really want to find your BMI go find a place that does it with electricity(don;t remember the name) or a buoyancy test.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelk001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks man =D
my fiancee doesnt want to work out with me because I guess it makes her feel like I am calling her fat :P shes not though
You need to explain to her it is not about being "fat" it's about being healthy. No being active, is extremely unhealthy and terrible for your body. It sounds like she is making an excuse because she is LAZY. It's your turn to help her before things spiral out of control.

My advice? Pick a workout plan, and stick to it. Don't fucking deviate.

Be strong.

www.reddit.com/r/fitness has a lot of great advice and inspiration, check out the FAQ on the side, there are a number of great plans.
Closed Thread