Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2018, 11:00 AM
Banned

I'm still waiting for wonkie's spanking.

I love being from florida and drinking the radioactive Mulberry water, it's fan fucking tastic, I can't get more any more retarded on swampjumjum.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

no you was right. there's nothing to be gained from talking to these uh people i guess.

more sass pls
Old 09-28-2018, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is with a steady beating heart that I come to the boards of this Elf simulator to engage in a proposition to my fellow Elf-posters. I come here to silence the weaklings who post upon these boards in excruciating REEEEEEEEE's that do nothing to further discourse, but serve as echoes within their own intellectual chambers. What we saw yesterday has stoked the fire in my belly, the one of my Scottish, German, Polish, French, and Cherokee ancestors as well as my love of William Tecumseh Sherman (Lord be with him for eternity as he was the savior of a nation in peril). So I bid you to join me in silencing the REEEEEEEEE's in order to establish controlled, stymied emotional shit posting that does not further discussions, ignores blatant reality, and does not engage in critical thinking due to arbitrary lines of political divide. I take up this noble cause to bring back glory to this Elf-posting place, and hope that you will too.

Good day to you my fellow Elf-posters and may you all be well, even the weaklings.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is with a steady beating heart that I come to the boards of this Elf simulator to engage in a proposition to my fellow Elf-posters. I come here to silence the weaklings who post upon these boards in excruciating REEEEEEEEE's that do nothing to further discourse, but serve as echoes within their own intellectual chambers. What we saw yesterday has stoked the fire in my belly, the one of my Scottish, German, Polish, French, and Cherokee ancestors as well as my love of William Tecumseh Sherman (Lord be with him for eternity as he was the savior of a nation in peril). So I bid you to join me in silencing the REEEEEEEEE's in order to establish controlled, stymied emotional shit posting that does not further discussions, ignores blatant reality, and does not engage in critical thinking due to arbitrary lines of political divide. I take up this noble cause to bring back glory to this Elf-posting place, and hope that you will too.

Good day to you my fellow Elf-posters and may you all be well, even the weaklings.
/cringe and weak

and weak
Old 09-28-2018, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/cringe and weak

and weak
/cringe

Typical weakling copying, granting me disgust and flattery.

Kavanaugh better be crying as his wife consents to him after he drinks some beer.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/cringe

Typical weakling copying, granting me disgust and flattery.
No, you're copying me.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you're copying me.
/cringe

Typical weakling response.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
/cringe

cringe and /weak
Old 09-28-2018, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
cringe and /weak
Quote:
/cringe

Old 09-28-2018, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/cringe

Quote:
/cringe

Typiwecal weakling response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarinbChildenr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/cweak

Typical kliweang response.
Closed Thread