Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah I majored in real science. Biology, with a minor in Chem. The social science background comes from University mandated "diversities" and "humanities" indoctrination requirements your ilk has built into every degree.

It's part of the whole reason why statistics show that democrats have more college grads and post grads (you know, where they get the whole "smart ones" claim from).

In actuality, most of my expansive knowledge of the works of modern and post-modern philologists and philosophist's comes from personal studies, with an honest attempt to understand the premises of our current sociopolitical environment. You see, something didn't quite settle with the curriculum of the state-sponsored indoctrination centers.

I wanted to agree with leftists, it felt good to disingenuously align myself with them in order to easily get straight A's in all social science and literature courses i had to take. I was even awarded accolades as "sociology student of the year" in my universities annual awards program, a prestige i sardonically laughed at considering I don't consider "social sciences" to even be "Scientific".

With that said, agreeing with the leftist brainwashers is the path of least resistance, like the flow of water, if you will. It was an easy way to get an A and avoid them bringing out the "red pen" where logical fallacies of the left are dismissed while maintaining a hardline stance of point out fallacies in ideologies that don't meet agreement.

However, being an actual STEM major, i knew I was being intellectually lazy if i didn't look deeper in an attempt to resolve my "cognitive dissonance" (a term the left uses to describe the psychological phenomenon of not readily accepting brainwashing), so here we are; at an impasse of sorts. Where I've unearthed the ignorance of the left's self-proclamation of being the "educated" party, with no one "educated" in sight to discuss inconsistencies with.
tl;dr
Old 12-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alex Jones just wants to make sure we're not making the frogs gay.
it's "turning the frickin' frogs gay".

get it right.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fixed timestamp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfbTbPEEJxI&t=6m30s
Old 12-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's "turning the frickin' frogs gay".

get it right.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc
Old 12-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't care; didn't watch
Old 12-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
don't care; didn't watch
right back at ya, racist!
Old 12-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
right back at ya, racist!
lol you're the one that talked about the mass murder of jews.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Banned

Why aren't you guys talking about the biggest injustice in our lifetimes?

https://ibb.co/021z4sK

It was self-defense, plain and simple.

Dwayne Dixon admitted to threatening Fields with his AR-15 and told him to "get the fuck out of here". He immediately fled in fear for his safety, plugged his address into google maps, and was given two routes out of the city - one of the routes was blocked off and the other would have forced him to make an illegal u-turn and put him back near Dwayne Dixon. He had no choice but to head towards the mob blocking the roadway. He slowly approached them, expecting them to disperse, but as he got closer, his vehicle was quickly bombarded with strikes from bats and other weapons, someone pointed a handgun at him, and a container full of frozen urine was chucked through the front of his windshield. He feared for his life and stepped on the gas.

It doesn't get anymore cut and dry than that.

Meanwhile Eric Clanton buys bike locks, writes about his intent to bash people in the head, commits the action and they can't convict him with intent. They can't convict him of anything and he's walking free today.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol you're the one that talked about the mass murder of jews.
wut?
Closed Thread