Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're talking about three people who I've never seen at a Lineage raid... if we're going to talk about every non-raid instances of douche-baggery we're going to be going tit-for-tat in this thread for 300 pages and I guarantee by then casuals the world over will come out of the wood-works to pile on about how they got stepped on by ST or K.

We're talking about what happened in the Plane of Fear, what happens on raids.

How do you get sexually harassed in a video game anyway, is your ignore function broken?
Hey man, this is my thread so I'll discuss what I want here, but feel free to keep pouring on the salt. This is RNF after all. We're here for you.

Please realize that there are actually not an insignificant amount of people who play this game that are new and don't know about the ignore function. Sometimes by the time you realize they need help they've already been sent about 30 disgusting and lewd messages. Fortunately I could aid them in stemming the flow of such.

It's definitely indicative of the sort of low caliber person you are that rather than wanting the logs and evidence of such so you could eject such a person, you'd rather just say /ignore them and blame the noob in question because they didn't know about the /ignore function on a now obscure 22 year old mmo.

You've made my popcorn too salty though. Gonna have to get some more.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Banned

I know who you are but I respect your decision to remain anonymous. Just as I'd rather not tell the master trolls who I am in game haha!
Old 02-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Homie... you don't get "sexually harassed" by someone tagged Lineage and then try to bring it up in a Rants and Flames thread days or weeks later to log some kind of "reputation demerits" on Lineage in a discussion about what happened in Fear. If you wanted something done about that you'd have taken screens when it happened and contacted one of our officers who'd have been happy to kick someone tf out of our guild if they were truly being pigs. Don't threaten me with a good time, post the screencaps here.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

"Homie" I'll do whatever I want and you can just get over it.

Yeah let me post screencaps from that noob who didn't even know how to use the /ignore function.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Its your thread, you can talk about whatever you like, I never said you couldn't. I responded directly to what you were saying about some bad apples you claim are in our guild. You assumed that because the obvious response to someone being a pig in your tells is to petition the staff if its that level, use the ignore function, contact the guild admin... that Lineage would sanction that kind of behavior, its ridiculous.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Lol beefcakes has been a solid since we picked him up. FYI he had recruited to us a cpl days before that. And that was my first interaction with him. So ofc I recruited him, he wiped a guild so what? You realize how many new peeps train and wipe? We at kingdom like to teach players how to play. And man beefcakes is awesome. He’s become a great tank for us. Seen by his shiny gear he wears around PoF. Sorry y’all attack players instead of helping them then. Hey what’s that monks name who y’all threw under bus last night twink? Man twink if you see this feel free to app at kingdom we can teach you monk.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 02-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Man, if you can't google how to use snip tool to get a screen capture, if you can't type ignore "playername", if you can't type /petition hey guys, this guy is making me feel really uncomfortable, is there anything I can do about this"... and you think this is the appropriate discussion thread to air that particular grievance or that it should have some bearing on what we're talking about... how did you even install this game?
Old 02-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

"FYI he had recruited to us a couple days before"... you said it RIGHT THERE.

If he was already apped to you "a couple days before" he joined you... and he joined you the same FUCKING day he trained Lineage at the first raid he'd ever been to with us...

Then you recruited him while he was still tagged Lineage and he intentionally wiped our raid b/c "fuck them, I'm joining Kingdom anyway, this will be funny and its not provably "repeated and intentional" so they have no recourse, and it won't affect my Kingdom app negatively".

You're not doing yourself any favors with your typing fingers dude. Just making more clear.

Yes, I'm sure he's been a great, functional member of your guild. My story was about how his only action in Lineage was to app and then troll / train the fuck out of us to hopefully make us late on the rotation and have the UN vote us out b/c he knew he was already accepted to Kingdom.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

We didn't throw Twink under the fucking bus, Twink is a completely sub-standard player that we did our upmost to train and treated with kindness and respect. He could not for the life of him learn how to pull, didn't understand how to split... and caused stoppages and recoveries that were eventually going to force us to concede our rotation and whatever else we ever tried to compete for.

If all that came to a head because his dumbass drug a single pull train to a RAID FORCE of AFK Seal Teams in Fear (you should not be afk in Fear and have the expectation that you'll live, but I digress)... and you call that us "throwing him under the bus" and on top of it you want to RECRUIT HIM, GO FOR IT. That's the point, you have no standards, do no research, cold-call people you're recruiting and have never grouped with. YOU'RE ZERGLING
Old 02-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its your thread, you can talk about whatever you like, I never said you couldn't. I responded directly to what you were saying about some bad apples you claim are in our guild. You assumed that because the obvious response to someone being a pig in your tells is to petition the staff if its that level, use the ignore function, contact the guild admin... that Lineage would sanction that kind of behavior, its ridiculous.
The fact that your first reaction was to blame the victim for not using the ignore function rather than ask for logs is indicative of your attitude. That's not ridiculous. That's literally what you did.
Closed Thread