Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Trolling? I.. just don't know.
Massive Troll.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Kobold

DRUGS are bad mmmmkay.

-Hustle 59 Cleric <Forceful Entry>

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. -Ephesians 6:12
Old 04-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Me? Crafty Troll?

Actually im a different race with Indicolite. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

I've known people that smoke to get their game on, and they play extremely better while being stoned.

I've known people that cannot do basic things in game once stoned. It depends on the person and their body on how they handle it.

Long story short, some people die from smoking and others from simply running down the track. No lifestyle is better imho as long as the person is happy and contributing something to society.
Daire 2011-02-26 18:50:55 Dropped Item [commons] 17969{,10146,2280}
Amapolo 2011-02-26 18:51:29 Picked Up Item [commons] 17969{,10146,2280}
Old 04-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Marijuana DOES NOT affect how i play Project1999
Then you aren't high enough, obviously. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 04-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Like I have known a few people who probably do really drive better drunk/high. Just given the choice, I would rather not have anyone drunk/high driving to be on the safe side.

I would apply the same thought to people playing healers.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonebeard22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've known people that smoke to get their game on, and they play extremely better while being stoned.

I've known people that cannot do basic things in game once stoned. It depends on the person and their body on how they handle it.

Long story short, some people die from smoking and others from simply running down the track. No lifestyle is better imho as long as the person is happy and contributing something to society.
When did poopsocking a 12 year old game start ounting as contributing something to society. I like pot so this isn't even about pot smoking. Just pointing out your statement was laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you aren't high enough, obviously. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/thread
Old 04-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha, you've never actually met anyone who was high, have you?
I assume I'm responding to someone right now that is high. I was in an industry where virtually everyone was high all the time. I lost money and opportunities because of people that were high, so I have a bit of a sour taste for associating with addicts. I watched people that were given 100 k advances to do recording back in the 80s blow it on coke. They also smoked a ton of pot.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Kobold

I knew a guy that when he was a little drunk ( after only a couple high-balls and a few beers), was the typical friendly drunk: hard to understand, gripped your shoulder too hard while he was talking to you, etc. When he got totally smashed, he suddenly appeared rock sober and drove like Maro Andretti. You couldn't tell he was drunk, but his blood alchohol had to be about 2.0 or higher.

I know everyone is different. I know not everyone that smokes pot is the devil. I just hate pot because I've had sooooo many bad experiences with pot-heads, and their drivel about all of its tremendous benefits is so boring that it's offensive.
Closed Thread