Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 03:42 AM
Fire Giant

Lol here come the ad homs from the "tolerant" side.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:47 AM
Banned

Sp mch fr the ""tollerannt left" ooga booga, ooka tawka, waka jaka
Old 02-06-2021, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back up my claims? Who has the money dude?

Your "1%" boogeymen, they exist. I'm showing you pictures of them. You're just a coward who would rather brutalize your fellow working class countrymen than dare transgress your own imaginary ruleset.

Does Jacob Rothschild not hold a vast majority of the world's wealth? Is he not the head of a family who literally finances, at interest, entire countries central reserve banks? Is Soros not a multibillionaire?

Do "all" jews run the world? Nope, but the largest players on the stage are disproportionately jewish by a overrepresentation of approximately 4500% based on their total numbers.

And that's besides the point we're getting at here. Why all the misdirected ire?

I mean, the Koch brothers who have directly influenced politics -here and here and here - yet you focus on the idea that Soros dominate US politics and he barely makes any political contribution and often donate to both party while the Koch are immensely richer than Soros, have enormous political power and have downplayed climate change as noted here.

What is YOUR opinion on raising the minimum wage, mister helping your working class fellows. What is your opinion on regulations that make cities safer and the air we breathe cleaner and the water we drink safer and what is your opinion on paid parental leave, mister I care about my fellow human?

Do you not realize that the richest man on earth, Elon Musk, literally tweeted that "we" (the usa) will coup wherever we want. (to get the resources we need)
Overthrowing, not for the first time in south America, a democratically elected president, Evo Morales. (tweet: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

You are severely misguided.
And you never replied, where did I mention a deep hatred for white people, or racism against white people?

You can't just make shit up because if we can, you're definitely a pedophile.
(#savethechildren much?)

Either apologize or retract your fucking comment, at the very least, I'm not asking for much but the burden of proof is on you.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Tolerance is a paradox.
If you tolerate intolerance, there will be less of it.

Also, keep in mind, if the left is the side of tolerance, what does that make it's political opposite, the right wing? Intolerant?

Also, please point me where I been intolerant and please tell me why my side is more awful than the side of halfingspergand and Gwaihir with their jews control the world and let's put children in cages worldview?

I understand this is peak tolerance for you?
Old 02-06-2021, 03:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And, Schor notes, thanks to the influence of the church and its plethora of saints and rest days, English peasants likely didn't work more than 120-150 days a year. That's about 215-245 days off a year. pew pew fucking pew.
I think you're severely undervaluing the fact that the vast majority of the populace was routinely conscripted to go die in their kings wars throughout this time, while also being routinely inquisitioned and burned at the stake for esoterically applying concepts of the exoteric faith.

It was also backbreaking labor, but days worked only thing that matters.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:59 AM
Banned

is Koch pronounced like Coke, or Kawch, or Coach? axeing for a school friend
Old 02-06-2021, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tolerance is a paradox.

Also, keep in mind, if the left is the side of tolerance, what does that make it's political opposite, the right wing? Intolerant?

Also, please point me where I been intolerant and please tell me why my side is more awful than the side of halfingspergand and Gwaihir with their jews control the world and let's put children in cages worldview?

Because you're sea lioning when you should lurk more 😬
Old 02-06-2021, 04:02 AM
Banned

You can kill the Koch brothers and have their money too.

Like. I'm gonna prolly keep being "white" over here while you around murdering the 1%. I hope that doesn't trigger you too badly, being a nazi and all.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Tolerance is a paradox.

You have stared too long into the abyss and its changing you into the monster.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're severely undervaluing the fact that the vast majority of the populace was routinely conscripted to go die in their kings wars throughout this time, while also being routinely inquisitioned and burned at the stake for esoterically applying concepts of the exoteric faith.

It was also backbreaking labor, but days worked only thing that matters.
we do not have backbreaking labour in the 21st century?
Also, most people did not die in medieval wars, this is ignorant.
I mean, you probably watch braveheart and find it realistic but it's not.
For example, during the war of the roses, roughly 40k people died in the course of a 32 years long war. As a comparison, during the battle of Antietam, 23k people die din a single day.

Forget the movie, two opposing armies charging at each other, it never happened because people like living and this is basically suicide and how would you be able to tell who to stab unless you were in formation.

fucking ignorance is bliss it seems.