Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is Koch pronounced like Coke, or Kawch, or Coach? axeing for a school friend
coke.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have stared too long into the abyss and its changing you into the monster.
no.

The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Karl Popper described it as the seemingly paradoxical idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance.

in short, for the idiot in the back, a jew being tolerant of nazism would end up dead and tolerance, gone with him as the new regime roll over.
So you want to be tolerant, be intolerant of intolerance.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we do not have backbreaking labour in the 21st century?
No, we don't. We use tools now for literally everything that historically was done through raw archaic means, and YOU surely don't, or you wouldn't be a 178lb manlet.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no.

The paradox of tolerance states that if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Karl Popper described it as the seemingly paradoxical idea that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance.

in short, for the idiot in the back, a jew being tolerant of nazism would end up dead and tolerance, gone with him as the new regime roll over.
So then we need to be intolerant of anti-white rhetoric? Yeah?
Old 02-06-2021, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, we don't. We use tools now for literally everything that historically was done through raw archaic means, and YOU surely don't, or you wouldn't be a 178lb manlet.
this guy has either never been in the military or worked a physical job a single day in his life.

Or, has never traveled outside the USA.

But farmers have tractors!

Yeah, try picking up fucking grapes with a tractor.
And go in all of the world where their country isn'T as rich as your homeland and realize that backbreaking jobs do still in fact, exist.
In fact, ask the children mining for cobalt in Africa or the miners working lithium mines in Bolivia after your government made a coup in to keep Tesla stock from falling down.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So then we need to be intolerant of anti-white rhetoric? Yeah?
you cherry pick shit uh.

Where is the anti white rhetoric here, beside your idea that leftists are scum and we are white, too.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
this guy has either never been in the military or worked a physical job a single day in his life.

Or, has never traveled outside the USA.

But farmers have tractors!

Yeah, try picking up fucking grapes with a tractor.
And go in all of the world where their country isn'T as rich as your homeland and realize that backbreaking jobs do still in fact, exist.
In fact, ask the children mining for cobalt in Africa or the miners working lithium mines in Bolivia after your government made a coup in to keep Tesla stock from falling down.
Who are those "redneck" sister fuckers picking those grapes tho? You?
Old 02-06-2021, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I work in a kitchen.
There ain't no new gadget or tools to help me move my 150 liters metal pot full of hot liquid. It's still all done by hand.
The people who do the moving, for you, they still manually pick up the boxes and bring them from point a to point b.

The military still run their 5miles per day, minimum and they still carry their heavy backpacks and like how fucking uneducated are you to think there ain't no backbreaking jobs in the 21st century.

Maybe someone on this very forum has a backbreaking job.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
no.

There you go again, ad homs. You act like a westboro baptist. You are becoming the thing you hate.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who are those "redneck" sister fuckers picking those grapes tho? You?
I did when I was young.
I had to work, to live.
We're not all cushy bitches like you, my fellow working class lover who only speak of love and immense tolerance!
I'm fucking french, where do you think the wine comes from.
a machine?