Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-22-2023, 07:24 PM
Large Rat

Default PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' c

I see this issue has been pointed out in the "password recoveries" thread but it doesn't look like anything has been done and I'm not entirely sure it is noticed if it is 9 pages deep in a thread that starts by saying "nothing can be done other than what is stated in this post" (paraphrased). So I'm putting it out here in hopes it will draw attention so the 7 or 8 of us that have definitely experienced it (and the many more that may have but didn't speak up or those that may eventually encounter it) will get a fix.

So, some of us are getting the following error when we attempt to reset our LoginServer passwords. I know that I, personally, have SMS connected, and all steps are listed as complete (and in green). So, why the error?

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57
Old 05-27-2023, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Me too, and many others it seems like. Havent seen a word from the devs regarding the issue yet.
Hoping this will get a fix soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2023, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

From the error, it sounds like it was trying to make or update a database record with a field called "number", but that field wasn't filled in.

For instance, one guess (I'm not a P99 dev) would be that it's expecting to have a phone number, either in the recovery form, or on the account already ... but it didn't, so it couldn't recover your password.

Do you remember if you entered a phone number when you created the account?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.