Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Default Which epic will become buyable next?

Now that everyone can easily buy their rogue, shaman, cleric, monk epics for less than the price of a fungi, I am curious which epics will become routinely sold next?
Old 02-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Nah man you gotta think with a bigger picture in mind. Why sell the epics themselves when you can sell the bottlenecks instead? Double your money on that Enchanter epic, np!

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 02-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

the only thing that's going to change things is Velious... for example the Hate revamp will make Mage MQ much easier and you'll probably start seeing those for sale.

Rogue/Shaman/Cleric/Monk are sold only because they're relatively easy to knock out the MQ.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Kobold

You can't really MQ the enchanter epic. It requires no-drop combines into bags, etc., probably like most epics should have been.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Like someone else said.... MQ full epics when you can MQ single epic pieces for 1-200k each?

I feel the server is approaching its point of no return now. So many people are fully vp geared that velious raids are gonna be a joke.

I suspect every ntov mob will be locked down and the loots for sale in 3-6 months TOPS. Not fo mention mobs like dain, tormax, the statue and AOW (and cpl select ntov mobz) who have DROPPABLE best im slot gear pieces.

Nobody will even be able to get thurgadin armor or POG armor, and THOSE Camps will undoubtedly be on lock
Old 02-22-2014, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

I'd sell a full Druid epic... Minus VS / Fay...
Old 02-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that everyone can easily buy their rogue, shaman, cleric, monk epics for less than the price of a fungi, I am curious which epics will become routinely sold next?

OP,

Are you really interested in an answer to this, or would you rather just have a conversation on the state of Epic MQ'ing? Just asking because of the way you have worded the question, seems a bit loaded and folks might be missing the point of the post if it is scarcastic.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

It was just a loaded question. i mean how slow do you have to be to know why some epics are easily sold and others arent. If something was gonna be the "next" it would have happened 2 years ago when kunark was a year in existance.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imajester [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP,

Are you really interested in an answer to this, or would you rather just have a conversation on the state of Epic MQ'ing? Just asking because of the way you have worded the question, seems a bit loaded and folks might be missing the point of the post if it is scarcastic.
I can see how the thread can be assumed to be a loaded question, but that wasn't my intention.

I suppose that folks can chime in regarding the state of MQ'ing if thats what they are interested in, but all I asked was which epics are next to be routinely sold as we move forward.

Obviously, the selling of bits that are MQable bottlenecks is the only option for some epics. Others are fully MQable, but aren't for sale yet because the bits haven't trickled down the economy far enough to hit EC yet. As a static server, everything that CAN be sold in EC WILL eventually at some point be sold in EC as the time line marches forward. My question wasn't meant to be loaded. I was asking the people who know (i.e. the folks who have access to these pieces) which they think will soon be hitting the tunnel.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was just a loaded question. i mean how slow do you have to be to know why some epics are easily sold and others arent. If something was gonna be the "next" it would have happened 2 years ago when kunark was a year in existance.
I disagree with this statement. I think there are MQable epics that will be sold in the next year that haven't routinely been sold as of yet. Or, the bottleneck pieces of some epics which haven't been routinely for sale yet will also be sold.

Of course, you can answer that you think nothing is coming next. But that doesn't make my question loaded. At best, it makes me dumb and you smart. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread