Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Orc

Default oh noes, spok banned!~

This isnt really a flame on anyone but Uthgaard.

It's a goodbye to all but that dbag.

So Uthgaard. Since I have encountered you on this server you went from being a nice guy willing to help individuals and responsive. Since then, you have ignored valid petitions, pulled out your "power to be a douchebag" hammer more often than necessary and made some REALLY poor decisions on things for this server. Yes, you have made bad decisions on numerous occasions. I think you are a tool for that and refuse to be active in a raiding guild with you around.

Since all of that, I have decided to dump my spok account. Maybe trade it for another toon that I could play casually (kinda bored with the nec) or maybe get a little cash for the account.

With your 1337 mission impossible skills you sent me or had someone send me an email to see how much I was asking for the account. I quickly responded with all of the obvious options, Plat, Plat & another acct or cash.

Since I had the mere mention of cash I was banned. I didn't get anything for this account and nobody agreed to this amount. So, with just the "intent to sell" I was banned. Seems the rules may include that. Thats neither here nor there, either way I would have taken plat or another account for it. No huge loss, just irritating.

So just for you Uthgaard, I dedicate next weekend to you. I may or may not spend some time training your precious little server. Depends on what I feel like doing.

Flex them pixel muscles and pull out that ban hammer - I have over 1000 anon proxies just sitting here looking to get used.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Project Manager

Actually, a random person in project1999 irc chat showed us that email... not one of the staff.

So... still going to threaten?
Old 04-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Banned

LOLOLOLOL

I WILL TRAIN YOUR SERVER TO OBLIVION

9000 proxies!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg internet.jpg (99.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 04-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Long live eminence ;-)

Aww cmon man. I just created Eminence pt 2 and you go and pull this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

A THOUSAND PROXYS

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:12 PM
VIP / Contributor

This is some good shit. I've been working on nothing but petitions for the last 22 hours trying to keep up with the ungodly amount of workload that Kunark has blessed us with. Very sorry if your abandonment issues have caused you to feel ignored. For a goodbye to everyone but me, you seem to have left everyone else out.

The people who choose to be dicks, treat us like shit, or break the rules can be made examples of. I go farther out of my way to help the people who are polite and patient than and paid mmo staffer would.

For the hundreds of people who cheer me on and thank me privately every day, and let me know how much the server means to them, there are less than a handful per night who throw a tantrum in public and warn of the impending doom of the server (it's been doomed for over a year now, can't you see the signs?).

You're not the first, you're not the last. Best of luck with the trains, we've easily dealt with worse than that from better than you.
Last edited by Uthgaard; 04-14-2011 at 03:17 PM..
Old 04-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Aviak

Wonder who told the devs in irc, dirty grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 04-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not the first, you're not the last. Best of luck with the trains, we've easily dealt with worse than that from better than you.
I saw the smoke from the topic list, everyone okay?
Old 04-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

I've said it before, I'll say it again..

Uth is better than you.

Uth has helped me out on a few occassions and have had nothing but good experiences.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Orc

From my personal experience on the server I have only had 1 where uth kinda helped me. Every other experience with him has been neutral or negative. If I find I wanna spend a few hours griefing the server for some laughs and personal satisfaction I will! Especially if it adds to uthgaards 22 hour queue.

I know the server wont explode or meet some "impending doom" that he speaks of...that's just silly.
Closed Thread