Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never enter into a business relationship where the counterparty assumes less risk than you do.
Never buy a house? Never rent a chuck e cheese party?

Idiot
Old 07-02-2021, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Index funds are killing it

Do not try to ball out or date women with lip filler. Worship God and be responsible. That’s how dad did it. That’s how America does it
Old 07-06-2021, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

I can't wait for the next lab made virus that stops the world's economy so we all become billionaires. Covid has made us all exponentially richer. Thank you Wuhan, Biden, and the Fed. Keep printing money and dropping mortgage rates, there is no way this can possibly go wrong.

fred.jpg
Old 07-06-2021, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rollercoaster week for Darkpulse (DPLS). Come get in on a company with zero revenue but positioned for potentially maybe signing a contract with the government and might bring in some money in the future maybe... The penny stock life is exhilarating!
240% increase in 3 weeks. I love penny stocks!

Edit: I have no idea why it is up so much today and I'm kinda expecting a pump and dump.
Last edited by Gatordash; 07-06-2021 at 11:41 AM..
Old 07-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't wait for the next lab made virus that stops the world's economy so we all become billionaires. Covid has made us all exponentially richer. Thank you Wuhan, Biden, and the Fed. Keep printing money and dropping mortgage rates, there is no way this can possibly go wrong.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where does the money come from when the bank gives u a loan?

Like you borrow 50k, and owe them 80k. Where did the extra 30k happen?
Old 07-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where does the money come from when the bank gives u a loan?

Like you borrow 50k, and owe them 80k. Where did the extra 30k happen?
Money can only be printed when the US govt issues debt. So Congress passing trillions of dollars over the last year means we can print a ton of money out of thin air. It has slowed down recently but if they can pass the 'infrastructure' bill then we can print more money. So that, combined with everyone now owning a million dollar house, I assume is the reason our "wealth" has shot up so much even though the economy has been shut down.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I assume is the reason our "wealth" has shot up so much even though the economy has been shut down.
I smile at the gas pump knowing our wealth has increased.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Deleting post because this thread has been pretty decently not a Rants and Flames thread and I don't want to take it off topic.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Money can only be printed when the US govt issues debt. So Congress passing trillions of dollars over the last year means we can print a ton of money out of thin air. It has slowed down recently but if they can pass the 'infrastructure' bill then we can print more money. So that, combined with everyone now owning a million dollar house, I assume is the reason our "wealth" has shot up so much even though the economy has been shut down.
Right, you only call it printed when the government does it.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Any cash soothsayers have a predilection about when I should re-up Dow Chemical? I been watching this dip BIGLY