Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2021, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

No girlfriends? No offspring?

Come on proud bois, you can do this! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2021, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Lol needs to post picture of himself cause you know.. Not insecurity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2021, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No girlfriends? No offspring?

Come on proud bois, you can do this! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No gf currently, had past gf’s, don’t want kids. As much as I enjoy taking about myself this interview feels really one-sided. I’m not learning about you at all

Because of that it’s become boring and I’m out! Peace
Old 10-23-2021, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No gf currently, had past gf’s, don’t want kids. As much as I enjoy taking about myself this interview feels really one-sided. I’m not learning about you at all

Because of that it’s become boring and I’m out! Peace

Adds up.
Old 10-23-2021, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Old 10-23-2021, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s getting a bit weird your interest in my dating life. The last girl I dated on and off for about a year is on the right of me

I don’t want a housewife. A live in gf would be nice, but especially if there aren’t kids she should be able to do her own thing. At my age finding a girl not interested in kids definitely factors into your options. Then again, it’s a lot easier for a guy to change his mind on having kids as he gets older than for a gal to

I can send you some more explicit pics of my fwb’s but ima have to charge you for that wank
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BF5FF64A-CC40-41F1-9DBC-A0DC57372B88.jpg (23.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-23-2021, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

...and which school board do you work for? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2021, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really all that insecure. You must not know me that well

Vegas trip physique progress coming along well. Just need to strip a bit more bodyfat the week before
look at those hand towels, dude lives at his moms, lol - furthermore you can see his anger issues on that door, wtf haha
Last edited by Penish; 10-23-2021 at 05:26 PM..
Old 10-23-2021, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people hate on trump but they forget that political group tried to elect her because she was basically like trump, and trump gets booed for telling people to vax so it's not even about trump.

but the left is so smitten by celebrities' that they think the right is too. So they bring up tromp every chance they can thinking that he's unique or something but they're just blind.

Id vote for sara palin in a heartbeat for president that'd be amazing. She'd clean up this town.
For an idiot, you do bring up an interesting topic. I was tempted to vote Obama in 2008 because of him adding that dimwit to the ticket. But Palin and Trump are birds of a feather in many ways. Absolutely mentally and intellectually incompetent to hold elected office, yet adored by throngs of retards for those same exact qualities.

I wonder if Trump has more staying power?
Old 10-23-2021, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look at those hand towels, dude lives at his moms, lol - furthermore you can see his anger issues on that door, wtf haha
Door is fine, different angle same door

Thanks for playing. Oh want a copy of my mortgage statement? Dunno might take a lot of blurring. Can do it if you’d like though. I own my home

What else ya got
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E7B2034D-8DB9-4A65-A820-8BDE3E7A1AE6.jpg (20.0 KB, 5 views)
Closed Thread