Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

If we already made an in game petition, should we assume it's still in the queue, or make a forum petition?
Old 04-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Reimbursement usually has to be in forum petition style. In game petitions are basically just camp disputes and corpse recovery.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having the date of the issue, account name, character name and server (red or blue) always helps. One less thing to verify.

It's also super helpful if folks do a followup post if their reimbursement isn't required anymore.
Ok thanks, should I just leave my petition as is though? Or should I add that information in a reply? As of now I have character name, the npc’s involved and items involved, quest name. And that is all.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Replying / bumping your own petition pushes you down the list which makes it take even longer.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok thanks, should I just leave my petition as is though? Or should I add that information in a reply? As of now I have character name, the npc’s involved and items involved, quest name. And that is all.
While I'm not a staff member, one would hope the staff has the capability to lookup your account by character name. I wouldn't bump (ie. reset the timer) on your petition if I were you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Kobold

I had a petition from 8/2018 that was confirmed and awaiting Sirken's approval. Then the entire post was just deleted in 12/2018. A petition regarding the deletion of a petition since 1/2019 is still in play with absolutely no word.

Go figure......
Old 04-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a petition from 8/2018 that was confirmed and awaiting Sirken's approval. Then the entire post was just deleted in 12/2018. A petition regarding the deletion of a petition since 1/2019 is still in play with absolutely no word.

Go figure......
Did you check the resolved petitions forum?

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you check the resolved petitions forum?
Almost daily.....
Old 04-01-2019, 06:47 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Go figure......
Yeah that's odd, the comment from that GM says it was restored. I'll flag your most recent one for Llandris, he can see logs I can't and figure out what's going on.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:49 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I'm not a staff member, one would hope the staff has the capability to lookup your account by character name. I wouldn't bump (ie. reset the timer) on your petition if I were you.
Yeah, we can. But players often misspell their own names. That's why we always ask for both, character name and account name.
Closed Thread