Old 04-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

No drop mana bone might be good.

Dont like it as long term wealth investment for psychopaths
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went afk a couple minutes at number 2, got trained, was bound in Freeport at the zoneline, died again and deleveled.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Scrolling up to see what happened

Oh thank god, this is what I am after thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also sorry for your loss hehe
Old 04-12-2020, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

They should move the manastone notrade, lore, soul bound, and make it drop only in Lower Guk off frogs level 35+ like the box of Ab does all around the game until its removal. That would prevent the cuckblocking and encourage more farming of the higher level mobs in the zone.
Old 04-16-2020, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

EVERYDAY IM MANASTONE
Lenf 60 Warrior <Rustle> [Retired]
RED
Boudha 60 Warrior <Apex> [Retired]
Xico 60 Cleric <Apex> [Retired]
Redemption 60 Paladin <Apex> [Retired]
Lenf agnarr 60 Warrior <Trucidation> [Retired]
GREEN
Lamort, Everyday i am Manastone, Nizzar'pal Forver
Old 04-16-2020, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

They should put the Manastone on the Ancient Cyclops so everyone has a fair share to get one.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:50 AM
Kobold

I want 5 minutes of my life back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, so 1st time checking the manastone list. Lots of players sitting around, always 10 on the list. I would check once or twice a day for couple weeks. Always 10 people, every time, this was February, btw. After couple weeks of quick scoping I finally try listing. Hoping I can solo the Evil Eye when its my turn cause I'm 38th level and the Eye is 36th an I know it under cons. To my amazement, most everyone helped kill the pop, which made no sense to me. If the fool in number 1 position is too weak to kill it, let him die enough times he leaves and line gets exponentially shorter. I mean why help? Makes no sense, even now. But, I slowly learned the rules completely, only number 1 can loot. Still if the gimps die enough they leave or de-level below 35th, makes a shorter list.
Anyways, so I'm on the list, an some people will randomly talk out loud, but most of the time dead silence. Then as I got closer to the top people started talking, asking' Are you number 1?' I didn't answer, then I asked someone else what number they were, no answer. Everyone was afraid to tell what position they were encase someone was looking to train the spawn an try kill the people in front of them. LOL
They only way you knew who was number one was, was after they looted the mana stone an left. Then a strange thing happened, people started grouping. Then people started talking alot, mostly about AFK people an getting GM to kick them. I think lots of people have someone helping them camp, but the people helping do not know the game, like someones wife or girlfriend, so they can click boxes but don't know how to do anything else. At 1st I didn't join the group invite thinking they could ninja loot or something if we grouped. But after re-reading listing rules, I eventually joined, as only number 1 can loot, even if they did no damage to the mob. The group was all high level characters. There was this high level wizard, kept running off killing other named spawns/PH's looting good items. Since we where still grouped, we would see they hyper link when he looted. I was also gaining exp for all his kills. Gain almost half a level over the course of time I camped the mana stone just sitting down. Eventually over the course of an undetermined amount of time, I did get my manastone. When it does drop you know immediately after the mob dies as it announces in a tell to you, telling you your item has dropped an its time to go loot your item. As long as the manastone is not dropping anyone can loot after the body decays enough. So evil eye bags get passed around frequently as they are lore an many of them drop before a manastone does.

I think the list could be made to pop less often, couldn't it still serve its purpose if it pop once for each spawn pop? Why so frequent? I don't know of a program that can copy the random number generation an input it an click ok, or could that actually be done? Classic you could go camp other things while you listed for a named spawn. That's what I'm doing now on green for all the named camps, why not let people list just while in the zone so they aren't wasting away doing nothing? Again makes no sense.
Old 04-18-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r34m [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want 5 minutes of my life back.
Now I'm going to waste another 30 seconds when you come back to read to see if anyone replied. I mean you're not going to reply again because that would mean we would know you're paying attention still but I know you're reading this so anyway I ordered some cool martini glasses because when we do our little zoom meetings at work I like to drink and people are commenting about how I lip the bottle.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I'm going to waste another 30 seconds when you come back to read to see if anyone replied. I mean you're not going to reply again because that would mean we would know you're paying attention still but I know you're reading this so anyway I ordered some cool martini glasses because when we do our little zoom meetings at work I like to drink and people are commenting about how I lip the bottle.
You’re one of my favorite posters. Do you play EQ? Please friend me.
Old 04-18-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Oh yeah I'm all up in that. I keep my forum posting career separate though because I'm a professional. It's all business on the forum and party in the zone if you know what I mean.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

https://i.imgur.com/2iSAUwg.png
https://i.imgur.com/JfD1nE8.png
https://i.imgur.com/5Om4wZX.png
https://i.imgur.com/A0PAu4T.png

Bonus:

Me and some randoms...
https://i.imgur.com/axnxgjI.png
Closed Thread