Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 05-30-2022, 03:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monopolise camp for 10 hours = good guy.
Back in my day we sat for 26 hours at drenzle clicking an afk check every 7-11 minutes
Old 05-30-2022, 04:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so are they kicked from guild or no?

cuz if not, whatever guild that is is fuckin lame
Torporinator has been removed from Foreign Policy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

this thread reads like some people dont want justice but people suffer.
Old 05-30-2022, 07:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread reads like some people dont want justice but people suffer.
Like every thread here, discord , and UN, it doesnt matter where, it's always the same.

Low character people playing a simple game that anyone can master thinking they are better then the rest

We can all act like this you know.

Be better!

And as far as the peanut gallery .. not sure what's worse tbh!

Why not hold the guild accountable for the behavior of it's players?

Seems to me that would stop alot of the bullshit!
Old 05-30-2022, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Blistig is not a GM on Teal.
Old 05-30-2022, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by System Shock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When The Gm's can keep the rules static, and not change them on a monthly basis based on which one is making the call then you can make retarded treads like this, but until that happens we were told that you need you hold and keep brain room cleared to claim fungi king camp.
The rules are very clearly outlined in the Play Nice Policies, and haven't changed in years.

The specific details of rulings on camps are detailed here, https://wiki.project1999.com/Camp%20Rules ... and they haven't changed since (checks history) ... June of 2020.

Yeah, those GMs sure do change the rules a lot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-30-2022, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rules are very clearly outlined in the Play Nice Policies, and haven't changed in years.

The specific details of rulings on camps are detailed here, https://wiki.project1999.com/Camp%20Rules ... and they haven't changed since (checks history) ... June of 2020.

Yeah, those GMs sure do change the rules a lot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me you know nothing about the current state of the game without telling me you know nothing about the game.
Old 05-30-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually I just invalidated myself; that page now has an update date of today ... because I just added this thread to the page, to make it 100% clear for future readers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me you know nothing about the current state of the game without telling me you know nothing about the game.
You clearly have no idea who you are talking to. I've been playing here for nearly a decade, have multiple 60s on Blue, and ATM I'm getting safety XP on my (very active) 60 Green toon.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:36 PM
Banned

Legit question: Those two giants that everyone kills in frontier mountains would be considered outdoor, and thus two different camps right?
Old 05-30-2022, 06:04 PM
Kobold

A GM definitely went to a group at exit room and told them they need to move to brain room.

Nobody would just, say something that never happened

That happened 4 sho