Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 06:58 AM
Aviak

Default Might need to remove "Classic" from the front page.

Way to give the finger to your player and FAN bases loyalty.

Any guild worth their stones wont touch a single dragon in ToV.

By the time you realize your decision, it'll be too late because you just fucked your fanbase.

Keep your dragons
Old 02-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

Whaat?

Like 10-15% of the server are into this dragon killing shit. If everyone who partakes in ToV currently (outside of HoT) was wiped from existence, it would make a negligable impact on P1999. Even a favorable one it could be argued.

P99 Grey. No raid content. Go.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Sarnak

Can you please leave for good this time?

Also, news flash, there are plenty of things "not classic" on the server already. Get over it.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Man, someone has issues. But also, rotations *were* classic. I'm too lazy to dig it up, but we've had this discussion before, and people posted in-era evidence of GMs on certain servers rotating stuff like Vox and Nagafen.

The thing is, every server's GMs handled things differently, so many people are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that there were no rotations in classic, because their server didn't have any. But again if you dig up (one of) the many previous threads about this topic, you can find clear proof that on some servers rotations absolutely happened.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Banned

I am starting to think some people forget what classic is and try to use it as an insult for stuff they do not like. Forced rotations are classic as fuck. I did not save any "classic not classic" reaction images from my 8 or so years here but if anyone has the one with the cat and the skateboard that would be great, thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gu_20010326.jpg (55.3 KB, 457 views)
Old 02-05-2019, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am starting to think some people forget what classic is and try to use it as an insult for stuff they do not like. Forced rotations are classic as fuck. I did not save any "classic not classic" reaction images from my 8 or so years here but if anyone has the one with the cat and the skateboard that would be great, thanks.
Thank you Jauna! I think this cartoon (along with the key "copyright 2001" at the bottom) makes this even better evidence than any other text-based proof I could find.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, Lord Bob to ToV then?
Old 02-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

u r mad and no1 cares
Old 02-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way to give the finger to your player and FAN bases loyalty.

By the time you realize your decision, it'll be too late because you just fucked your fanbase.

Keep your dragons
Shut up Hyjal, go back to dumpster diving somewhere out of the vicinity of P99.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

You are really dumb - none of how the raid scene operates here is like how classic was. Did you even raid in classic? I'm betting you didn't.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread