Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 06:44 AM
Aviak

Default Forming a LVL 13-17 Permafrost group 1930 GMT 04/11/2019

Hoping to put together a Permafrost group for lower level players (13-17) tonight at 1930 GMT. This post is an attempt to facilitate that before then by way of, well, being efficient with my gaming endeavours.

Private Message me for in game meet up names or simply reply with your char name below if interested.

Thanks.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

What, you mean there was a low level dungeon zone on green with tons of open mobs? You don't say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sry to gunk up your lfg op, but I think this is funny considering how many people fell into the narrative about Norrath being so cramped to the point you need to split the server. CT literally had 0-6 lowbies before the split and rubi drops there

Spread out guys. Hopefully the split doesn't confine you to the usual blue route
Old 11-04-2019, 08:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What, you mean there was a low level dungeon zone on green with tons of open mobs? You don't say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sry to gunk up your lfg op, but I think this is funny considering how many people fell into the narrative about Norrath being so cramped to the point you need to split the server. CT literally had 0-6 lowbies before the split and rubi drops there

Spread out guys. Hopefully the split doesn't confine you to the usual blue route
Part of the problem is just location. People feel confined to areas near their starting city because binds (and especially ports) have been hard to come by. Nobody wants to take the boat or run several zones over just to die in Befallen.

Also, most of the congestion is in the beginning levels. If you're an actual casual player, that can only play during peak times, the newbie zones are a mess for anyone 6ish or below.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefluffy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hoping to put together a Permafrost group for lower level players (13-17) tonight at 1930 GMT. This post is an attempt to facilitate that before then by way of, well, being efficient with my gaming endeavours.

Private Message me for in game meet up names or simply reply with your char name below if interested.

Thanks.
Willing to take an 18 shaman? I'd really like to do this. If I'm too high level that's fine but I have some banded to tank or pull if needed. Is your character purplefluffy?
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 11-04-2019, 11:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Willing to take an 18 shaman? I'd really like to do this. If I'm too high level that's fine but I have some banded to tank or pull if needed. Is your character purplefluffy?
Sure. I tend to keep my forum name and in game separate. You can either PM your toon's name or pop it down in a reply below and I will get back to you in game or via a PM.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes, I do think the split was premature but as Rogean stated, they can be merged. I personally think they will take a look at it and conclude a merger sooner rather than later is in the best interests of the project.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enshadowed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Part of the problem is just location. People feel confined to areas near their starting city because binds (and especially ports) have been hard to come by. Nobody wants to take the boat or run several zones over just to die in Befallen.
A lot of people are confusing being a "lazy player" with being a "bad player", with comments like this, and they are in fact both the same thing.

If you want to eat dinner, you gotta go out and hunt some fucking game. The same people complaining about not having their NToV-Geared characters to kill fucking Crushbone Orcs are the same people who cant even duo in Sebilis on said characters... and it's really separating the men from the boys and I'm loving every second of it.

That said, OP you're fucking awesome and I hope your expedition is an astounding success. The people who would be interested in such an expedition will surely make it lucrative for all. People who are bad at the game are not interested in dangerous, lucrative adventures.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Last edited by Waedawen; 11-04-2019 at 11:55 AM..
Old 11-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

13-17 seems low for Permafrost unless you're staying near Flag room, which is still a fine camp in itself. I am happy to see people trying the zone. I am considering taking a group of 4-6 over there one of these nights in the 19-21 range. The mobs don't get too difficult until you head towards Scryer, but all the priests and wizards make that entire wing a shit show. Not sure how EXP would be in the 19-21 range killing mobs 14-20 in a full group, might be a little light.

I am still looking for a zone with mobs 20-23 (I prefer killing whites/yellows in a group) that isn't Guk or Unrest, hard to find an off the beaten place in the level range I am currently in.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of people are confusing being a "lazy player" with being a "bad player", with comments like this, and they are in fact both the same thing.

If you want to eat dinner, you gotta go out and hunt some fucking game. The same people complaining about not having their NToV-Geared characters to kill fucking Crushbone Orcs are the same people who cant even duo in Sebilis on said characters... and it's really separating the men from the boys and I'm loving every second of it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread