Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2020, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

Default moogle here! LF recruits from blue.

Ok loaded a couple spots with corpsed epics, I wanna do some de-lvled / mage plvlage. would PERFER new people (not another stinking alt with no body to attach to it). does anyone know someone from blue that wants to come? or just anyone new in general? Corpses got about 5 days left on them so ya its gotta be soon. I think the lowest i can get the mage is to 12. which means they'd need to be at least lvl 8.
Old 06-18-2020, 04:15 PM
Orc

I'd join if I wasn't already committed to Aradune - thank you, though!
Old 06-19-2020, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok loaded a couple spots with corpsed epics, I wanna do some de-lvled / mage plvlage.
Maybe I would fit. I'm so new to the game that I don't even know what you are talking about. What is: "de-lvled / mage plvlage"? Sounds complicated. Which means, this clumsy player will find the way to screw up something. I always do. Mage lvl20 (only toon on blue) with nice blue robe someone gracefully gave me. Was lvl 21 but Spectres and Gargoyles killed me 5 times in a row in mere 20-30 minutes. Did level up on swimming though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will not be online until Monday early morning, so I guess I'm probably out.

Edit: Now I'm confused. This was posted in 'Red Community'. I don't do Red. Never will. Too clumsy. I can die plenty of times on my own, without other players ganking me lol
Last edited by pivo; 06-19-2020 at 09:11 PM..
Old 06-20-2020, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

What classes are in short on red? I know nothing about the red community. Does PvP affect what classes are good for racing?
Old 06-20-2020, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

my stagnant level 50 dark elf warrior could use a boost yo!
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-20-2020, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Queue Swish and the Try Red gifs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisamori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What classes are in short on red? I know nothing about the red community. Does PvP affect what classes are good for racing?
Make a Druid, a Cleric and a Fighter type class and you'll always have something for every situation.

Remember you can legally play red and blue and green all at the same time and not get banned.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Banned

consider blue
Old 06-21-2020, 04:43 AM
Sarnak

lets get it poppin!!!
Old 06-21-2020, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

I missed it, but I did make a character and he's now level 3 :P. Had been meaning to try it, and now I did... because the Priest of Najena camp is BOOOOOOORING, and being able to play on red while waiting the hour killed the time very well, indeed.
Closed Thread