Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you can't. Maybe in the alternate world that lives in your head where you were for once right and HRC became president of the USSA, but in this reality the crew would either break down and mutiny by years end, or something breaks and needs service which can't be done submerged.

That seems to be one of your major flaws, you try to work everything out by design but without including the human factor. So MSM is often right, polls are always accurate, no way no way could Trump become president, Islam is a religion of peace and in your country to help, and nuclear powered submarines are in all ways superior as you try to pass off NK as a non-threat. It's like you have a death wish, at least in the real world.

But that's what's good about this forum, no matter how often I'm right, some of you guys just live in absolute denial of reality and keep sucking down forum losses for my combined final score tally. The Day of the Wolf is nearly at hand.

What part of "theorically speaking" did you not understand ? i already said that the main limitations were food and crew morale you dumbfuck

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-16-2017, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha the day of the wolf

That actually sounds fun I like dogs
Much fun indeed! When Shiloh the Alpha wolf comes. Woof!
prophecy must be fulfilled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-16-2017 at 12:37 AM..
Old 04-16-2017, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The diesel engines charge the batteries unlike a locomotive engine which turns a magnet, so when the batteries are charged, these subs can potentially stay subsmerged for three weeks traveling st 20 knots or seventeen miles per hour, so that's 3184.5 miles, roughly, 187 hours travel time, roughly. Trouble is that NK's missiles are terrible because they don't know Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun's architecture for mixing the fuel while cooling the supply enough to prevent explosions and stable flight (fluid movements within the vehicle can cause imbalances causing flight failure). Autistic enought for you Daywolf?
who cares stick a modern straw into the ocean and your ear and you can hear them from around the globe gimi a break
Old 04-16-2017, 12:41 AM
Banned

Ima break it down for you, there is only 1 scenario where north korea would be involved in a conflict, and that is durring some type of WW3 and no other circumstances. Anyone with half a brain, north koreans included, know the DPRK could only defend themselves and not attack. They just do not have the bandwidth to pull off any form of attack.

Unless of course south korea and the world was occupied in some type of global war, in which case the north hypothetically could take control of the souther panensulla.

The one thing the north koreans do have is artillery with nasty shit pointed at SK that would be imppossible to stop from hitting its target, so the only nation that could go to war with NK is a nation that wants to destroy SK, and there are none of those within any sort of range of attacking north korea for that scenario to kick off.

There is also a beyond slim chance that the NK would be able to ignite any world war by "smuggling" out a nuke or someshit.

So basically North Korea is a boring waste of time for any discussion other thank 'holy shit look how fucking weird these people are'

All that said, not until tomorrow morning will I know if there is some loophole that exists in a shadow department of the goverment that would somehow manage to allow trump to strike NK because he got penis envy from that parade yesterday.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 04-16-2017 at 12:43 AM..
Old 04-16-2017, 12:44 AM
Banned

really glad i resurrected daywolf

he is my unending wrath poured out upon these forums
Old 04-16-2017, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares stick a modern straw into the ocean and your ear and you can hear them from around the globe gimi a break
It's just when they charge the batteries, so the engines are crud. So you get the sub to use the engines less, which is easier today with improved batteries we developed to shut down our nuclear plants and use solar panels and fry birds in mid-flight.

Otherwise pff dead silent. Well loudest things are the screws then, but these are likely not cold war era screws, but modeled in a computer simulator to fit the sub with the least amount of cavitation.

Here is a good one. They tried to fire off a missile today. Many are wondering if someone actually destroyed it at liftoff. Seems 0bama blabbed his mouth about doing something like that last year, possibly giving up one of our secret programs, eh?
A friggen HAARP burst maybe, or a microwave satellite zapped it hah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically North Korea is a boring waste of time for any discussion other thank 'holy shit look how fucking weird these people are'
I like how in this forum opinions take days to form after the fact. I mean it takes time for wolf blitzer to write it up and make it a wrap so people know what to think.
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-16-2017 at 12:56 AM..
Old 04-16-2017, 12:54 AM
Banned

Ill 100% garontuee that it was shot with a lazer and super heated at launch making it explode 100% garonutee that

no
Old 04-16-2017, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Wait, so Obama did potentially wrong by zuggssting thta the world would be okay?
Old 04-16-2017, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ill 100% garontuee that it was shot with a lazer and super heated at launch making it explode 100% garonutee that

no

Icarus
Old 04-16-2017, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theorically speaking, yes, you can have a sub down there for 25 years, because you don't need any refueling. The only issue is you can't embark 25 years of food supplies for a large crew. For info longest ever was in 1982-83 when a sub last almost 6 months ( http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/...atrol-longest/ ). That was 30 years ago, i'm sure it would be easy to beat that today.

..see what i mean with my quotes when i talk about NK's "ballistic" missiles ..?

*daps fist*

Who said Thor the BuzzSmasher can't dap a fist

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread