Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you feel <Misunderstood>? Tell us your preference.
My preference is RP. 13 59.09%
My preference is PvP. 2 9.09%
I prefer both equally. 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2021, 10:07 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Today, I traveled to the lands the Greater Faydark to to convene with creations of Rallos Zek to hone my magicks. After a time, my blessed lord Bertoxxulous poured his word to my ears once more: I was told to pray return to the sands of the East Commandlands. I dared not question him nor wonder where this may lead, and like the plague I went without thought. Sure enough, a whisper came from Nektulos Forest. I met with two Dark Elves, of which both followed as I in the ways of discord. Truly, allies among those of Innoruuk's people. Their rage and hatred stirs like the sickness of madness, a pox that only enflames the vengeance of those too weak for victory yet too strong for death. A sickness that spreads, intensifying, as it spills bile and blood upon the battlefield. It will be good to have their might by my side, so that we may together seek our goals and route those who dare defy our deities. Glorious..."

-t. Darious, Faithful of Bertoxxulous
Oh wow, I made it to the forum, photo and all! Nice shot, although my left side is my photogenic side.
Seriously, I really liked this guild idea concept yesterday when I read the posts, and I rushed home after work to create Kentik, a dark elf wizard. Being evil there was only this one character class/race/religion combination that could be good at PvP and also be a helpful teleporter for guild members, so I went for it! I also have played every other caster a million times on various servers, but never tried a wizard, so that was another factor drawing me in. So far so good! And my first interaction was with a very nice person who saw my red name and contacted me to ask if I had made a mistake, and did I understand the implications of my choice. And then we chatted for a while. So it's sparking interactions, which in an MMORPG is a good thing.
I have only advanced to level 4, so if anyone is reading ths and is intrigued enough to try it out, create a character today and join me, and we can advance together until we take over Norrath! Look up Kentik.
Last edited by Valik1016; 11-17-2021 at 10:11 AM..