Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Default balance in eq

Seems like no one really played classic eq on a pvp server. It was anything but balanced and personally I think that is what made it awesome. This is the reason that people grouped, because a majority of classes ate shit any time they tried to head somewhere solo. Eq isn't WoW and shouldn't be regarded as such. It seems like this is the direction the server is headed towards though and that is a real shame. Classic pvp my foot.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2011, 02:35 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like no one really played classic eq on a pvp server. It was anything but balanced and personally I think that is what made it awesome. This is the reason that people grouped, because a majority of classes ate shit any time they tried to head somewhere solo. Eq isn't WoW and shouldn't be regarded as such. It seems like this is the direction the server is headed towards though and that is a real shame. Classic pvp my foot.
Have you tried the changes that are up on beta right now?
Old 10-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Banned

I would beta test but I cannot see grinding only to have to find again. I would test if u could level super fast and have access to gear and spells to test things out
Old 10-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Personally, I'm liking the changes on beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Closed Thread