Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone up for a r99 dubai meet up?

No poors allowed
Old 01-17-2018, 06:00 AM
Kobold

i think if BTC goes below $10k, farzo, azzar and pokesan are going to cum all over their keyboards
Old 01-17-2018, 07:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think if BTC goes below $10k, farzo, azzar and pokesan are going to cum all over their keyboards
not really but......I will smiling knowing somewhere in the world Jib will be going to craigslist.com to find a nice 1999 honda civic to buy instead of one of those nice 2007 ones he could have had if he cashed out earlier.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not really but
yeah really.

if this thread served any purpose at all, it's bringing to everyone's attention how much you, azzar and (to a lesser extent) pokesan and tassador are envious and jealous of someone else's success, or even an attempt to achieve some.

you just can't stand other people being (or trying to become) successful. you're literally praying for them to fail, because they painfully remind you the fact that you are doing nothing with your life while the rest of the world is moving on.

some of us will fail, some of us will succeed, but at least we will have tried.

you (and your likes) will have done nothing but nervously hope we fail.

i'm not quite sure who of you and azzar is the most pathetic. it's a pretty close call tbh. you two should marry and adopt pokesan and tassador.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

Get busy livin or get busy dyin

I was the first to ever say the above and its as true today as it was last week
Old 01-17-2018, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

This ykroon guy lol. First off sir, I laugh about a lot of shit but people dying in America or anywhere for that matter or people losing on investments is not me. I laugh that people think this is still a legitimate server. I laugh at people like kerwin quoting and posting up their so called real life on these boards.

Don't lump me in with fatso. Now, let's be honest you sound mad that it went down. It's a long term hold with a decent amount of time to turn it into liquid. To be honest now is the time to put money on the vix.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah really.

if this thread served any purpose at all, it's bringing to everyone's attention how much you, azzar and (to a lesser extent) pokesan and tassador are envious and jealous of someone else's success, or even an attempt to achieve some.

you just can't stand other people being (or trying to become) successful. you're literally praying for them to fail, because they painfully remind you the fact that you are doing nothing with your life while the rest of the world is moving on.

i'm not quite sure who of you and azzar is the most pathetic. it's a pretty close call tbh. you two should marry and adopt pokesan and tassador.
“When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.”
-Thomas Sowell
Old 01-17-2018, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not really but......I will smiling knowing somewhere in the world Jib will be going to craigslist.com to find a nice 1999 honda civic to buy instead of one of those nice 2007 ones he could have had if he cashed out earlier.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 01-17-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
yeah really.

Tbh it just sounds like you're upset it went down. This is a stress riddled post lashing out at people.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Focus on those kidney's LOL.
Focus on de-aging. You look like a 50 year old as a 30 year old.
Focus on exercising, you're a fat fuck.
Focus on not checking p99 forums at 2am (its weird esp. since you havent played here in almost 4 years).
Focus on building real world relationships with people so next time you're dying in hospital of kidney failure you don't need to reach out to a 200 pop EverQuest forum for human contact.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 01-17-2018 at 01:18 PM..
Closed Thread