Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Aviak

seems to have problems with different setups but otherwise works fine having to run it Still with wineq2
Old 10-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolondar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems to have problems with different setups but otherwise works fine having to run it Still with wineq2
Are you talking about the CPU fix? Unfortunately there are so many different CPUs out there, ranging from single core pentiums to hex score Xenons, hundreds of clock speeds etc, so it is impossible to test it on everything.

But if you post the exact details perhaps I can take a look.

What issues are you experiencing?
Old 10-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Aviak

running a HP compaq duel core lappy windows 7 64 bit home prem i tried setting it up different ways but was like Pale Luna only one pathway seems to work......Also now I seem to be having nothing but lag since i tried the hidden forest server i made a thread about it can some of you software savy people try to help this hardware savy person out?
Old 12-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Kobold

I have an issue when using Duxa UI that I cannot set up hotkeys for hotbars other then Hotbar1. For instance when i do Options > Keys Tab > Hotbar 2 and I am trying to bind Hotbar 2 1-4 to sense heading for my movement keys, it does not work.

Prior to installing Duxa UI I had the normal UI included in the game and I set up my hotkeys using the same method above for my main toon. Now that I am trying to create alts, it is not working for me for Duxa on my main computer. I also installed P1999 and Duxa on my laptop, and it does not work there either.

Anyone run into a similar issue ?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Fire Giant

Philipangoo when you are using the hotkeys is the Hotbar 2 active? Or is it hidden? In other words is it the one that is being displayed?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Absolutely great program. I want to make babies with the OP.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Banned

I keep getting the error:

Could not overwrite file C:/Program Files (x86)/Sony/EverQuest/dsetup.dll

When im trying to launch. It will sometimes launch anyway, but then the character name says my "spell" file is outdated and to get it from the getting started page but there is nothing there.... help please.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Large Rat

hi all, I did a clean install and when I click the launcher (either duxa's or the Eqemu launcher) I get a "program failed to initialize error".

I have installed the game successfully before without getting this error so I don't think it is something procedurally wrong that I have done.

Is there some NET program that may be needed?
Old 12-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Aviak

eqemulauncher requires .net 3.0 or 3.5, not sure atm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumzuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eqemulauncher requires .net 3.0 or 3.5, not sure atm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ ah, I installed NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 and now I am getting a different error. I will try to get rid of it and install 3.5.

Edit: ^ ok, so i did that, and now I can actually start the eqemu launcher. but then when i patched to the new version it says I need net framework 4.0.30319 so now I am re-installing net framework 4.0! holy moly getting this to work has been a doozy
Last edited by tskzes; 12-27-2012 at 11:58 AM..