Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats all? skilled = wearing it until you start to lose then bag it? geez

True twinkin does hurt the new/late players.. but thats not you guys

all im getting is that everyone on these boards before server launch is scared to level their alts and battle twinks.
It isnt that bad, maybe run into a twink(s) once a day if you hit hot spots.. dont see any if you level in other areas.
and eventually you outgrow them as twinks like to stay low level

Idk what your all afraid of

Lol you think it easy to bag gear while running and being stunned/snared lol

Get blinded a few times it just part of the game and it pretty fun.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skilled or not, their isn't much u can do if you're getting ganked by a group of players. So if you're about to die, best bag ur shiet!
or find creative ways to xp die:
suicide mobs / take hp gear off last (plug is out unless you go god mode)

anyway, seems the only argument (besides its fun) is that twinks start to roll around with no item loot = L2P
id take that over naked population+casters galore
Old 08-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

L2P better
Old 08-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

err my bad, blind does suck when your trying to bag.. only recourse is
if you know where some mobs are and are runnin in the right direction lol
Old 08-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or find creative ways to xp die:
suicide mobs / take hp gear off last (plug is out unless you go god mode)

anyway, seems the only argument (besides its fun) is that twinks start to roll around with no item loot = L2P
id take that over naked population+casters galore
Just because item loot is on, doesnt mean everyone will be naked. The server is going to be caster galore w/ or w/o item loot!...

KEEP ITEM LOOT
Old 08-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

The worst thing about item loot is it's yet another thing that gives MQers an advantage (with an auto-bag script).

lol wut
Old 08-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It won't get to the point where people will run around naked because they had all their gear ganked. I am from RZ so it was fun for me questing and trying to get a full set of no drop. And players who do aren't cut out for pvp. Ya'll neet to play better!!
Idiot, they run around naked cause they prize their pixels. Why is item loot the be-all, end-all argument for whether you are cut out for pvp or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
But i'm hoping the server becomes Rallos Zek circa 1999. Where Anti Pks make up about 80% of the server. And the PKers are known and frowned upon.
You want a PVP server but you don't want any fucking PVP? WHAT?

"I WANTZ US A PEE VEE PEE SERVER!! BUT I WANT 80% OF THE POPULATION TO FROWN UPON PVP"

/boggle

Seriously, I think I kinda know where you're trying to go with it: You don't want it to be a complete slaughterfest 24/7 everywhere you go; an eq classic server with the option of pvp when you want to.

Well, teams server would have helped you out there, but the powers that be don't want it that way... SOOO you get to live with the 24/7 slaughterfest rampage of the big guilds until you can hopefully join one.

Which means that there are probably going to wind up being 2, maybe 3 large guilds fighting eachother... which... is basically like having teams, except teams would have been more noob friendly.

(Yes... teams vs ffa is the dead horse.. and I'm beating the fuck out of it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want a PVP server but you don't want any fucking PVP? WHAT?

"I WANTZ US A PEE VEE PEE SERVER!! BUT I WANT 80% OF THE POPULATION TO FROWN UPON PVP"

/boggle

Seriously, I think I kinda know where you're trying to go with it: You don't want it to be a complete slaughterfest 24/7 everywhere you go; an eq classic server with the option of pvp when you want to.

Well, teams server would have helped you out there, but the powers that be don't want it that way... SOOO you get to live with the 24/7 slaughterfest rampage of the big guilds until you can hopefully join one.

Which means that there are probably going to wind up being 2, maybe 3 large guilds fighting eachother... which... is basically like having teams, except teams would have been more noob friendly.

(Yes... teams vs ffa is the dead horse.. and I'm beating the fuck out of it)
I was a PKer, so i would find pvp everywhere i went, i just think it would be cool to go back to those days... i know alot of these p99ers don't know how to pvp (I.E. Wonton) so it would be beneficial to group up together and be anti pkers.... play nice and fight the evil vztzers. There will be mass pvp either way!
Old 08-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

I would love item loot.