Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 02-02-2023, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

Default Most Difficult Solo Mob

What is the most difficult, but technically soloable mob? Meaning, a single char, by themselves, with no assistance, can get to the mob and kill said mob with their own gear, spells, and abilities. What class, gear, spell, equipment combo is needed?
Old 02-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Solo_Artist_Challenge is probably a good place to start.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Ah, thus this topic already exists in the wiki. I'll have some reading to do. Thanks friend.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

its in the solo artist challenge but i think ragefire has gotta be near the top because you gotta be able to clear in solo and beat others at handing in to even get the spawn.

some of the other stuff its just about having spawn timer, get fte, and start kite/debuffing
Old 02-02-2023, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

Almost certainly going to be an enchanter, in terms of overall power scale. However the most difficult mob possible for each class is going to change a lot.
Old 02-02-2023, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractVision [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost certainly going to be an enchanter, in terms of overall power scale. However the most difficult mob possible for each class is going to change a lot.
Yea minus a few tank/spank fights where a sham might shine (WW dragons) ench's take the win here by a longshot. Unless we are talking burning things like puppet strings and reapers.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea minus a few tank/spank fights where a sham might shine (WW dragons) ench's take the win here by a longshot. Unless we are talking burning things like puppet strings and reapers.
A couple mobs on that list can be enchanter solod but require reapers
Khelkar, chottal and prince dizok are all doable but you need to Reaper the pet.
Think should be their own category
Old 02-03-2023, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A couple mobs on that list can be enchanter solod but require reapers
Khelkar, chottal and prince dizok are all doable but you need to Reaper the pet.
Think should be their own category
I solo'd Khelkar and I don't have a reaper, if you rapture pull and then re-slow in time and gear up your pet it's doable but very RNG dependent. I was only ever able to get him slowed once within the rapture window and that was my kill.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I solo'd Khelkar and I don't have a reaper, if you rapture pull and then re-slow in time and gear up your pet it's doable but very RNG dependent. I was only ever able to get him slowed once within the rapture window and that was my kill.
I always rapture pull/pre slow him and my pet always gets beat up. I imagine it's a pretty low % rng chance for it to go that well.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah this is generally a question that has a different answer for each class. You also need to determine if using consumables like Puppet Strings is valid. Personally I don't think it is, since most people aren't going to spend that much money per kill. Puppet String kills are a category of their own in my opinion.