Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-25-2023, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nuuuuu he has a job im upset nuuuuuuuu
(lol)
Reverse image search:

1,700,000 results
Old 01-25-2023, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scrolls past multiple blocked trannies, taps submit
those aren't trannies, they are toasters.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:38 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 10:36 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 11:25 AM
Banned

- Robert, I.... I....

- It's ok, I know, you don't have to say it. Enjoy the film.
Old 01-26-2023, 09:17 PM
Banned

^
Still don’t get these :/
Old 01-26-2023, 09:22 PM
Banned

slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your memes, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
Old 01-26-2023, 09:24 PM
Banned

Who’s the black guy and what’s with the movie theater?

I hate being left out of inside jokes
Old 01-26-2023, 09:25 PM
Banned

My girlfriend showed me a screenshot of a cringey reddit joke she found funny. I could hardly look at the joke because I immediately recognized the website layout, and I told her it was super cringe that she was using Reddit. She asked me if I hated Reddit and I had to explain to her why big chungus and keanu reeves were awful and unfunny memes. She agreed, but I could tell it wasn't sincere so I offered to show her what I call "real memes". I pulled up the Kinoplex on my phone and then scrolled through, showing her things like my favorite Robertposts and Carlos Garcia. She said she "didn't get it" and I made a joke about hating movies, which she didn't even laugh at. It's hilarious that most people don't even get the jokes here, and it reminds me how sophisticated our humor really is. I honestly think it is a great filter for people of higher intelligence. Also, do you think I should text her? She hasn't responded since I last texted like five hours ago.
Old 01-26-2023, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate being left out of inside jokes
You're gonna love the year 2028