Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 11-05-2022, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lvl 45 CLR and I'm embarrassed of my crap gear. It's a mix of handme downs, banded and lots of empty slots.
In short, I'd like to pointed in a direction and then I'll chase the gear from there.

Thanks for your input and time.
People often think that as your character's level increases, your level of equipment also increases. Not so. It's more like: first you increase your character's level to near max (somewhere between 50-60), then you actually start to have access to the real shit.

Clerics are a great partner with enchanter, necro, or other powerhouse solo/duo classes. You should be able to team up with people and farm phat lootz in Howling Stones, Sebilis especially Crypt, Karnor's Castle, Velketor's Labyrinth, and more. This could be a source of loot to use or sell.

And for the ultimate loot - raid loot - clerics are always in demand among guilds. Any guild worth their salt should provide opportunities for you to upgrade your gear via raiding. You will, of course, have to earn DKP before you can spend it.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:59 AM
Fire Giant

Max charisma. Pull for your group/assist for calm targets until 45 and can donals bracer. Only deal with singles. Its better mana management than healing from multiple mobs waiting for them to be cc'd.

You already understand that having high peak mana is seldom useful, if you never go oom, you had too much.
Old 11-05-2022, 07:00 AM
Fire Giant

Donals bracer would be my #1 purchase at 45, followed by donals arms and just click heal in trio's etc. 1k or so in super cheap cha bump.